What's new

Fluffiest Christmas - SALE up to 70% on ALL libraries! Win your favourite library with the silliest contest ever!

paoling

Developer
Hello everyone!

We want to wish you a Merry Christmas!
This time we have a few surprises:

SALE!

Our libraries are on SALE with discounts up to 70%. You can check them here

CONTEST!

Win your favourite library by guessing the instruments featured in this piece we did:

Rules:
1. You decide what you want from us. Bundles are included. But just a single "product" as you see from our homepage. Dominus Choir Pro is included.
2. You have to guess which FluffyAudio instruments (patches) are featured in this song:

1 Point for every instrument correctly spotted. But! The name has to be the name of the patch. So things like "Antique Oboe thing" are not correct answers, but "Rauschpfeife" (correctly spelled) is right. Ups. Damn, I spoiled this one :D . Same thing for the singers, the name of the patch. Tip: you can watch our videos if you don't own our libraries to guess them better.

1 Bonus Point if you can also write the name of the library which the instruments come from so "Rauschpfeife" - Rinascimento counts as 2 points.

3 Bonus points for finding the single instrument that is not in any library from us and was sampled for this occasion especially.

-1 Point for every instrument that you mention that is not actually in the song. This was done to prevent people from spamming the entire instrument list from our catalogue and win :D Remember our tutorial videos are very useful to spot at least 70%.

3. The contest ends this december 31st! Then we'll announce the winner this January 1st!
4. It's the first time we do a contest thing, so take it with a bit of humor, please, we'll strive to be fair and right in electing the winner and we hope that this is a moment of fun and not the beginning of a dozen page thread about how we dealt with this badly and you'll never be our customer again :) We hope not to screw on this! It's a fun thing!
5. The only valid answers are the ones posted in this thread.
6. Even for a FluffyAudio fan I would rate impossible to identify all the stuff in this piece.

HOW TO DO A SAMPLE LIBRARY!

We actually shot this last year (2019) the same day we sampled the Bamboo Xaxophone. We did everything in one day and we had also a bit of footage about how we did the sampling, the editing and the demos in just one day. This is a silly extract where we unsuccessfully tried to be natural at a camera and explain how to do a sample library! :) But is also a nice way to know us better and we hope to continue doing these silly videos and exciting projects together, when we'll able to meet again (due to the pandemic)!

My piano (regular patch) - my piano
Rauschpfeife - Rinascimento
Chitarrino (open strings) - Rinascimento
Opera Singer (Oohs) - Spaghetti Western
Renaissance perc. - Rinascimento
Renaissance trombone - Rinascimento
Positive Organ - Rinascimento
Alto recorder - Rinascimento
Baroque guitar - Rinascimento
Zampogna - Rinascimento
Glockenspiel - Spaghetti Western
sleigh bells - sampled
Non vibrato - John Diamanti Fox Solo Clarinet
ensembles (tremolo) - Venice modern strings
Ensembles (sul tasto) - Venice modern strings
Legato - Simple Jazz Bass

If I win, dominus choir pro =)

Last edited:
Yes you can copy others and also you can edit your answer. But maybe others are wrong! So be careful! :D

Quick message here that I will then edit later to add my entry to the contest! Thank you, Fluffy :)

PatchLib
Sleigh Bells
My PianoMy Piano
RauschpfeifeRinascimento
Archlute (Open Strings)Rinascimento
ChitarrinoRinascimento
Baroque GuitarRinascimento
Renaissance PercussionRinascimento
Renaissance TromboneRinascimento
ZampognaRinascimento
Ciaramello SopranoRinascimento
DulcianaRinascimento
Alto RecorderRinascimento
Positive OrganRinascimento
Ensembles (Polyphonic Legato)Venice Modern Strings
Ensembles (Tremolo)Venice Modern Strings
Ensembles (Sul Tasto)Venice Modern Strings
GlockenspielSpaghetti Western
Opera Singer (Oohs)Spaghetti Western
Whistle - MW DynamicsSpaghetti Western
Non vibrato (C#1 key)John Diamanti Fox Solo Clarinet
Female Choir Only (A)Dominus Choir
AuroraConvolution Strings
Legato (D0 key)Simple Jazz Bass
Time DropsCelestial Clouds
My VibesSoft Mallet

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

SALE!

CONTEST!

Win your favourite library by guessing the instruments featured in this piece we did:

Rules:
1. You decide what you want from us. Bundles are included. But just a single "product" as you see from our homepage. Dominus Choir Pro is included.
2. You have to guess which FluffyAudio instruments (patches) are featured in this song:

1 Point for every instrument correctly spotted. But! The name has to be the name of the patch. So things like "Antique Oboe thing" are not correct answers, but "Rauschpfeife" (correctly spelled) is right. Ups. Damn, I spoiled this one :D . Same thing for the singers, the name of the patch. Tip: you can watch our videos if you don't own our libraries to guess them better.

1 Bonus Point if you can also write the name of the library which the instruments come from so "Rauschpfeife" - Rinascimento counts as 2 points.

3 Bonus points for finding the single instrument that is not in any library from us and was sampled for this occasion especially.

-1 Point for every instrument that you mention that is not actually in the song. This was done to prevent people from spamming the entire instrument list from our catalogue and win :D Remember our tutorial videos are very useful to spot at least 70%.

3. The contest ends this december 31st! Then we'll announce the winner this January 1st!
4. It's the first time we do a contest thing, so take it with a bit of humor, please, we'll strive to be fair and right in electing the winner and we hope that this is a moment of fun and not the beginning of a dozen page thread about how we dealt with this badly and you'll never be our customer again :) We hope not to screw on this! It's a fun thing!
6. Even for a FluffyAudio fan I would rate impossible to identify all the stuff in this piece.

We actually shot this last year (2019) the same day we sampled the Bamboo Xaxophone. We did everything in one day and we had also a bit of footage about how we did the sampling, the editing and the demos in just one day. This is a silly extract where we unsuccessfully tried to be natural at a camera and explain how to do a sample library! :) But is also a nice way to know us better and we hope to continue doing these silly videos and exciting projects together, when we'll able to meet again (due to the pandemic)!

Chittarino (open strings) from Rinascimento library
Renaissance percussion from Rinascimento Library
Also
Hello everyone!

SALE!

CONTEST!

Rules:

Chittarino (open strings) from Rinascimento library
Renaissance percussion from Rinascimento Library
Spaghetti Western- Opera Singer

Hello everyone!

SALE!

CONTEST!

Rules:

Hi! Thanks so much for offering such a cool challenge :) Is it necessary to also name the articulation as part of the patch, in the example of: Ensemble Sul Tasto from Venice Modern Strings?

Hello everyone!

SALE!

CONTEST!

Rules:

This made me giggle:

1608872981686.png

Hi,
For the contest: Just my best guess, as I listened as long and carefully as I could

Scoring Piano
Chitarrino - Rinascimento
Renaissance Trombone - Rinascimento
Renaissance Percussion - Rinascimento
Zampogna - Rinascimento
Opera Singer - Spaghetti Western
Vintage Strings - Spaghetti Western
Soprano Recorder - Rinascimento

The Sleigh Bells, in the beginning, are not included in any of your products.

For the very unlikely case that I should win, I'll choose the product then. (I have a few that I'd love to have but can't decide right now.)

Last edited:
Scoring Piano
Chitarrino - Rinascimento
Renaissance Trombone - Rinascimento
Percussion - Rinascimento
Zampogna - Rinascimento
Opera Singer - Spaghetti Western
Vintage Strings - Spaghetti Western
Soprano Recorder - Rinascimento

For the very unlikely case that I should win, I will let eagri1967 choose the product for me.

"My Piano" (Regular patch) - My Piano
"Rauschpfeife” - Rinascimento
Archlute (Open Strings)” - Rinascimento
Chitarrino” - Rinascimento
“Baroque Guitar” - Rinascimento
“Renaissance Percussion” - Rinascimento
“Zampogna” - Rinascimento
"Ciaramello Soprano" - Rinascimento
“Dulciana” - Rinascimento
"Alto Recorder” - Rinascimento
"Positive Organ” - Rinascimento
"Ensembles" (Polyphonic Legato) - Venice Modern Strings
"Ensembles" (Tremolo) - Venice Modern Strings
"Ensembles" (Sul Tasto) - Venice Modern Strings
"My Vibes" (Soft Mallets, Piano like) - My Vibes
"Opera Singer - MW Dynamics" - Spaghetti Western (Oohs articulation)
“Glockenspiel" - Spaghetti Western
"Chromatic Harmonica - MW Dynamics” - Spaghetti Western
"John Diamanti Fox - Solo Clarinet" (Non-vibrato articulation)
"Female Choir" Only, on syllable “A” - Dominus Choir
“Simple Jazz Bass” Legato

"Sleigh Bells" - Not previously sampled

Last edited:
Because it's not fair.....
I'll only post this:
Rauschpfeife from Rinascimento( which means I only stole fluffy audio's guess.if I win I'll let fluffy audio chose the prize 🏆)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone.

This is great. I'll edit this post later in the day and add my guesses. Venice Modern Strings (but so far I'm undecided. Spaghetti Western also looks great) might be finally mine (or not, depending on how good I am with the guessing :P). Also really cool to see the team behind your products. Merry Christmas!

Edit (my list):
Sleigh Bells [Not in any library (sampled for this occasion)]
Rauschpfeife [Rinascimento]
Positive Organ [Rinascimento]
Glockenspiel [Spaghetti Western]
Convolution Strings [Aurora]
My Piano (Ambient Position) [My Piano]
Zampogna [Rinascimento]
Michele Fattori - Solo Bassoon [Michele Fattori: Solo Bassoon]
Doublebasses - Legato [Venice Modern Strings]
Opera Singer (Fast Legato) [Spaghetti Western]
John Diamanti Fox - Solo Clarinet [John Diamanti Fox - Solo Clarinet]
Ensembles - Sustains [Venice Modern Strings]
Ensembles - Tremolo [Venice Modern Strings]
Ocarina Low [Spaghetti Western]
Simple Jazz Bass [Simple Jazz Bass]
Banjo [Spaghetti Western]
Alto Recorder [Rinascimento]
Soprano Recorder [Rinascimento]
Viella [Rinascimento]
Simple Ukulele - Notes [Simple Ukulele]
Chitarrino [Rinascimento]
Renaissance Percussion [Rinascimento]
Plectrum Lute [Rinascimento]

Well guess I could have went the save route and only list the instruments where I'm 100% sure, but where is the fun in that :P

Last edited:
"My Piano" (Regular patch) - My Piano
"Rauschpfeife” - Rinascimento
“Archlute (Open Strings)” - Rinascimento
“Chitarrino” - Rinascimento
“Baroque Guitar” - Rinascimento
“Renaissance Percussion” - Rinascimento
“Zampogna” - Rinascimento
"Ciaramello Soprano" - Rinascimento
“Dulciana” - Rinascimento
"Alto Recorder” - Rinascimento
"Positive Organ” - Rinascimento
"Ensembles" (Polyphonic Legato) - Venice Modern Strings
"Ensembles" (Tremolo) - Venice Modern Strings
"Ensembles" (Sul Tasto) - Venice Modern Strings
"Opera Singer - MW Dynamics" - Spaghetti Western (Oohs articulation)
“Glockenspiel" - Spaghetti Western Library
"John Diamanti Fox - Solo Clarinet" (Non-vibrato articulation)
"Female Choir" Only, on syllable “A” - Dominus Choir
“Simple Jazz Bass” Legato
"Aurora" Convolution Strings
"Time Drops" Celestial Clouds
"My Vibes" Soft Mallet
"Spaghetti Western" Western Sounds
"Sleigh Bells" - Not previously sampled

If I somehow win, I choose Venice Modern Strings.

Top Bottom