What's new

False Alarm: Tiger the Frog WILL do his Black Friday Post This Year

Reid Rosefelt

aka Tiger the Frog
I'm sorry to say that I'm not doing the Tiger the Frog Black Friday post this year. I was really looking forward to it. My hope was to keep doing them every year. My hope is still to come back in 2022, but maybe somebody else will jump in this year. If so, good luck! It is not easy. :shocked:

But life happens, you know? There's a project I had never had any interest in doing, that people have talked me into doing. I think it's folly, but sometimes you step in the stream and it carries you away. And perhaps folly can be a good thing.

I also quit the Composers Roundtable podcast that was so much fun to do. But I just don't have the time.

Thanks to everybody for all the contributions you made to the Tiger the Frog post.

NOTE: I've changed my mind about this and will explain at the end of this thread HERE

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say that I'm not doing the Tiger the Frog Black Friday post this year. I was really looking forward to it. My hope was to keep doing them every year. My hope is still to come back in 2022, but maybe somebody else will jump in this year. If so, good luck! It is not easy. :shocked:

But life happens, you know? There's a project I had never had any interest in doing, that people have talked me into doing. I think it's folly, but sometimes you step in the stream and it carries you away. And perhaps folly can be a good thing.

I also quit the Composers Roundtable podcast that was so much fun to do. But I just don't have the time.

Thanks to everybody for all the contributions you made to the Tiger the Frog post.

Hark! The sound of thousands of wallets sighing in relief ;)

Screenshot 2021-09-29 at 15.43.03.png

Thanks for all the times you've done it, thus far. And here's hoping whatever it is you've been dragged into actually tuns out to be a labour of love :2thumbs:

---------
---------

Last edited:

Thank you so much for all the effort you put into this all these years.
Take care.

@Reid Rosefelt
Thanks for all of the hard work and thoughtfulness you put into the thread the last few years. Good luck with your new endeavor.
Yes your great work and approach will be missed but I’m actually thinking you might be helping several people including myself to spend much less 💰💰💰this year! 👍

@Reid Rosefelt
Thanks for all of the hard work and thoughtfulness you put into the thread the last few years. Good luck with your new endeavor.
Yes your great work and approach will be missed but I’m actually thinking you might be helping several people including myself to spend much less 💰💰💰this year! 👍
Me too! All the affiliate marketing money I made on it went right back into music software. And then some... :emoji_disappointed:

giphy.gif

I seem to recall some preacher in the 1800's causing a big panic when he predicted the year Tiger the Frog wouldn't be posting any Black Friday sales. No wait... I think it was the end of the world. Well, that's pretty much the same thing. :grin:

Reid, you deserve a year off. Good luck with your music project!

So who is going to be VI-Control's Black Friday sales liaison for 2021? I nominate @doctoremmet !!! :roflmao:

Top Bottom