What's new

Exponential Audio R4 needed!

JoRie

Hi you all,

I've been using R4 for years, but due to a iLok machine issue, I can't get my license back. The iLok feature "Report Machine as Unusable" did workfor for all the other plugins—except R4. I know, that's probably because the Reverb is no longer supported. Now I'm hoping someone has a license he or she doesn't use and would sell it to me.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for your reply! I'm aware of that, and I already got it. They are indeed the same. The issue is, I can't load any projects that are using the R4 reverb. Good side is, I have a Recovery Mode in my DAW, that allows me to open the project will all FX offline. Bad side is, I can't access the settings of the R4 to set up the Symphony. I had custom presets and stuff, and if I wanted to check what settings I used on a specific track, I basically can't. :(

Since the problem is with the iLok license and not the plugin, their withdrawal of support might not apply. Have you emailed support to see if they will help you?

On their Customer Care (support) page, installation and authorisation support is listed as separate to product support.

That's indeed a great idea! I didn't do that to be honest, I thought with the EoL declaration, everything will be ended. I'll email them right away. Thanks!

Hey @JoRie , I had the same issue some months back where I tried the iLock reset for R4 and it didn't work, but I contacted Izotope customer support and they pretty quickly dropped new licenses in my iLock account for me. Hope you have the same experience!

Top Bottom