What's new

Exponential Audio R4 License

JoRie

Hi you all,

I've been using R4 for years, but due to a iLok machine issue, I can't get my license back. The iLok feature "Report Machine as Unusable" did workfor for all the other plugins—except R4. I know, that's probably because the Reverb is no longer supported. Now I'm hoping someone has a license he or she doesn't use and would sell it to me.

Thanks for your help!

Edit: I've seen there's a dedicated group below, sorry for posting in the wrong thread! I was looking to delete it here, but I can't see where to do that.

Hi you all,

I've been using R4 for years, but due to a iLok machine issue, I can't get my license back. The iLok feature "Report Machine as Unusable" did workfor for all the other plugins—except R4. I know, that's probably because the Reverb is no longer supported. Now I'm hoping someone has a license he or she doesn't use and would sell it to me.

Thanks for your help!

Edit: I've seen there's a dedicated group below, sorry for posting in the wrong thread! I was looking to delete it here, but I can't see where to do that.
You can have mine for the cost of the transfer. However, there is also the supported version of the plugin, if the new appearance doesn't drive you off. I believe this is Symphony, or Symphony 3D for the surround version.

Hi Elliot, thanks for your offer! I have contacted the iZotope support a few hours ago because some gave me a tip that the support might still be continued regarding the licensing stuff.

However if iZotope won't do that, I'd love to get back to your offer!

I don't think iZotope even charge for iLok transfers!
It's rare to get free iLok transfers but I think they used to offer this in the past for free at least.

If I am wrong, then check the sales forums as Leo007 might well have an unregistered license for $10 or so.

@leo007 does have a bundle with R4 in it for 30 bucks. A steal and I highly recommend him an as extremely reliable seller.

Top Bottom