What's new

Evenant Cinematic Music Course

Fillup147

Hey guys. So I have a question. I’m trying to up my game in composing orchestral music along with learning the mixing and mastering process, tips and tricks on creating a professional sounding piece of music.

Has anybody taken any of the Evenant courses on Cinematic composition, trailer music, etc?
I recently replied to a post on Dennis Sand’s “Mixing for Composers” course asking about that one as well (although that one seems to be more towards JUST mixing and not the creation process).

Christopher Siu also has a course but haven’t seen any feedback on that one really

Yes, I am an annual pass subscriber for Evenant and generally, highly recommend it. They are continuing to put out more content - and content that delves deeper into topics (like their recent string orchestration one). They have a mixing course coming out in 2021 as well.

I have access to the Dennis Sand's course and while it is ok / decent, I think Evenant's approach to teaching is more effective.

Nice yea I hear ya. Also Evenant helps the actual writing of music as well. From what it looks like, at least from my reading of it, Dennis Sand’s seems more mixing and mastering based and not helping the creative aspect. Correct me if I’m wrong though lol

Top Bottom