What's new

EastWest Voices of the Empire introductory sale

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
For 1 week, Eastwest's new Voices of the Empire (released today) is on sale for $199 instead of $299:

https://www.jrrshop.com/eastwest-voices-of-the-empire

Uyanga Bold is a unique talent, melding the ethnic musical traditions of Bulgaria, Serbia, Mongolia, and beyond. She is a trained opera singer with perfect pitch, fluent in Russian, Mongolian, French, English, and German. It's East meets West like you've never heard before. Her voice is beautiful, pure, otherworldly, haunting, unsettling, powerful, genuine in its ethnic flair and world class in its precision.

Great sound, but again, I don't like, how the patches are separated. I can't combine word keyswitches to legato keyswitches easily. In the video, the legato transitions are really nice sounding, but they are just for a few vowels, and why no legato for other patches? It would be a nice library to have, but I can see from the video, that I'd need to have a lot of separate tracks and difficulties in combining them into seamless melody lines.

I love the sound, but the playability is the same as in other EastWest libraries. They all have a huge number of separate patches. I guess I'm too accustomed to recent choir releases, which all have really cool ideas for playability.

A new video has just been created that demonstrates how to use EastWest Voices of the Empire:

Top Bottom