What's new

Does anyone know how to unblock pizmidi plug ins in Cubase?

I have to bump this because I would see a lot of uses for the Piz midi tools (or Insert Piz Here).
This is what Cubendo says in the VST Plugin Manager: Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 11.22.07 AM.png

If anyone knows how to get these to work I would love to hear!
Is there something I could use like a "VST wrapper" or a VST plugin host such as Blue Cat Patchworks?

It's working fine on my end. I'm thinking you loaded the 32bit 'uns by mistake? I just d/l the whole shebang from Paul Ceccheti which has both the 32bit and 64bit 'uns.

PIZ Midi.jpg

I have to bump this because I would see a lot of uses for the Piz midi tools (or Insert Piz Here).
This is what Cubendo says in the VST Plugin Manager: Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 11.22.07 AM.png

If anyone knows how to get these to work I would love to hear!
Is there something I could use like a "VST wrapper" or a VST plugin host such as Blue Cat Patchworks?
Right now Cubase blocks any 32bit plugins.

It's working fine on my end. I'm thinking you loaded the 32bit 'uns by mistake? I just d/l the whole shebang from Paul Ceccheti which has both the 32bit and 64bit 'uns.

PIZ Midi.jpg
Thanks, but this is where I downloaded them from already.
The text file change log states that they are 64 bit build:
Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 9.56.15 PM.png

FYI-
I solved this issue. Mac OS was blocking all of the plugins form opening. There was no option to open them when Cubendo scans for them, but by selecting all of the vst plugin files in the Finder, then control clicking them and selecting "open" (any app will do, doesn't matter), then rescanning in the VST plugin manager I was able to select "open" from the warning menu for each individual blocked plugin.

Top Bottom