What's new

Developers, please make a cymbal crescendos lib!

These two look great!! Now how do I make a choice... the Echo one doesn't have a good walk through :( Wonder if it's any good!

or just buy a cymbal and timpani mallets and move some air!

Honestly owning a few cymbals for this type of things makes a world of difference. But having the right room to record it is another story. Close miced crash/suspended cymbal sound pretty bad. You need a decent room size and a decent room sound for it to be useable. I’m all for it though! It’s ads so much to the track when you crashes are all unique and organic. And getting the perfect Sus is money

cineperc just gets it done. GUI (KS, MW-rolls, etc made for working on tight deadlines.) Cymbals sound good in that room. Full but not muddy - bright but not brittle. ;)

I've been using some cc1-controllable rolled cymbals on Soundiron's Apocalypse Percussion. They are not bad; if you already own the library, they cost zero!

I don't see separate mic positions on the loops de la creme library -- did I miss something?

I like the idea of Cineperc fine, @Rob Elliott but I don't want another big perc library.

Cineperc is $559... On sale.:eek:

Cymbal rolls is like $30
I bought it, and it does what is says on the tin, but that's about it.

Top Bottom