What's new

Dear Spitfire: What Were You Thinking?

I really like BBCSO. And damn if Christian doesn't get a chuck on the shoulder from me and other Logic users for putting together that massive template. Props.

I don't not like BBCSO, I just wish I could manage the resources more flexibly. Although, they really truly have to fix that weird horn gap. (And I kind of wish they recorded more intervals for trills).

... and also you can't purge and manage resources either. It's really just not great.

I have now updated my Reaper DAW to run faster and more efficient than ever – it took me a while, but it runs like a dream.
And when uploading the BBC Template of mine (that do take quite some time normally, as you can´t purge) I have a set up that runs perfectly. The template is complete with every track in Freeze – with a single key stroke I open the tracks - one by one if I like, or a set of them in one go.
The template opens in seconds, and I simply use the tracks needed for the piece Im working on.
I´m mostly working with the BBC Core right now, as the mix is a really good one, and fairly dry – adding my own reverb in different amount on different instrument fot depth and presence.

So the purge issue is no more:)

Best to you form Stockholm, Sweden

MOMA

Top Bottom