What's new

Dandelion Witch by Karoryfer Samples out now, and only $9

DSmolken

I've made another small library, recorded in one afternoon, that much like Turkish Rebab is mainly intended for one traditional style (and works well in the key of A minor). This one's a traditional Polish highland vocal, which is loud and full of character and loud. Whether this could be called a Witcher-style vocal I... well, I have a cousin who was really into the books years ago, but I've never read them or played the games or saw the old Polish TV show or the new foreign one. Anyway, there's also a quieter, breathier vocal (which has no legato sampled and is really more of a quick bonus), and a selection of very witchy laughter.

Here's the walkthrough. There's also one demo so far, hopefully there will be at least one more soon.

$9 is $9, so no intro discount on this one and no plans to do sales. Get'er here:

Every single time I read “Dandelion Witch” I have this Guided By Voices song playing in my head:

Sorry for the off-topic. Proceed telling enemies they should all buy this terrific library for the insulting price of 9 bucks. Love that demo.

Top Bottom