What's new

Con Moto - Complete Bundle (sale through mid-April)

I have an orchestra on the Brooklyn Bridge I want to sell you.
Cool! From there I can drive straight after that to Williamsburg Bridge and watch St. Pauli in the East River Bar. And drink 1 or 2 or 3 or ... Brooklyn Lager.

Would love to hear a line A/B'd against Violins B. I have Violins B and enjoy them a lot and am wondering if there's a big enough difference in sonic quality to also pick this one up.

Is this purely meant to be a change in timbre/positioning from Violins B, or does it have additional features? Basically is this like an upgraded version of B, or a variation on it?

Well, that figure doubled!! :shocked:
I mean, I can see it being worth the $119 it is now for loyalty users...but man, $209 for full price is a hard sell I think. But come Friday, it's mine.. LOL It's already close to $500 for 3 legato only instruments...I am now scared as to the price of the chamber strings to be released...

How do you enter the loyalty discount coupon code? I see no coupon code box on the purchase page.

It is not on the purchase page, it is after you input the payment information, just before completing the order there is a place to put the code. I purchased, and it works.

Last edited:
That's the plan - Nashville still has a bit to go, but most of the work is done. Legatos to finish, some noise reduction to do, and KSP/scripting and graphics still in the pipeline. All the shorts rep timing and finesse is complete (thankfully), and those patches are all built, as well as the other content.

At this point, I don't see Nashville being released anywhere before 3 months from now.

That's the plan - Nashville still has a bit to do, but most of the work is done. Legatos to finish, some noise reduction to do, and KSP/scripting and graphics still in the pipeline. At this point, I don't see Nashville being released anywhere before 3 months from now.
ck, thanks for the update. Can't wait to complete con Moto.

Last edited:
Their site says they are not obligated to support their products, per EULA. If you want to deal with privacy you have to contact giant monolithic non-helpful organizations such as Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance.

Their site says they are not obligated to support their products, per EULA. If you want to deal with privacy you have to contact giant monolithic non-helpful organizations such as Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance.

Please keep in mind that the company Performance Samples is essentially a one-man show, Jasper Blunk. See his recent discussion regarding your concerns here:

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/oceania-oceania-ii-initial-demos.61160/page-7#post-4506484

Top Bottom