What's new

Cinematic Studio Woodwinds - SPINOFF AFTER RELEASE

Alex W

Hi everyone, you heard it here first. :)

CSW is here. No, really, it is! We’re sending out coupons to all of our customers, so please check your spam folder if it’s not in your inbox within the next couple of hours. If it’s not in either of those places, please contact us via the support button on our website.

I want to say a big thanks to the community, it really is heartening to see such a positive bunch of folks hanging out here. There have been many great memes that have made us laugh out loud, here are a few that come to mind:

GeorgeDoubleReedsMartin.jpg

And of course an honourable mention has to go to Vladimir, who caused my heart to skip a beat when he posted his alarmingly accurate rendering of the CSW GUI - you even got the font right! I honestly almost fell off my chair, so er… thanks for that. :)

Thanks to everyone for your support, if you decide to get the library I hope you enjoy it! Looking forward to the percussion memes…

-Alex :)

Attachments

• IMG_6320.JPG
    IMG_6320.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 389
  • csw.jpg
    csw.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 377
  • 1609110253942.png
    1609110253942.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 370
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    39 KB · Views: 375
Nice! I'm that much more dissapointed I didn't grab the strings & brass during BF.

Bundle sale please.

I've listened to the MP3 demos, but I just might buy this before watching the walkthrough.

I literally got chills as I checked my email for something else and saw the loyalty discount out of nowhere.
IT'S HERE AAAAAHHHH

I am SO excited! Have a couple of demos ready to go here once it's downloaded. Will upload as soon as I can (though let's be honest, we know this is going to be top notch).

Edit: And a new runs mode for strings in an update soon? :thumbsup:

Hi everyone, you heard it here first. :)

CSW is here. No, really, it is! We’re sending out coupons to all of our customers, so please check your spam folder if it’s not in your inbox within the next couple of hours. If it’s not in either of those places, please contact us via the support button on our website.

I want to say a big thanks to the community, it really is heartening to see such a positive bunch of folks hanging out here. There have been many great memes that have made us laugh out loud, here are a few that come to mind:

GeorgeDoubleReedsMartin.jpg

And of course an honourable mention has to go to Vladimir, who caused my heart to skip a beat when he posted his alarmingly accurate rendering of the CSW GUI - you even got the font right! I honestly almost fell off my chair, so er… thanks for that. :)

Thanks to everyone for your support, if you decide to get the library I hope you enjoy it! Looking forward to the percussion memes…

-Alex :)
Oh!! I love you!!

Top Bottom