What's new

Cinematic Studio Brass - upcoming release!

An ongoing discount even for CS2 users? Thx @Alex W ! Not only you make superb libraries but the way you treat your customers is just outstanding. :emoji_clap: I can't afford the library right away, but thanks to this, there's no unnerving pressure that I have to buy it during some sale or wait a year or something for a better price.

Can't wait for a walkthrough and congrats on finishing the library! :2thumbs:

An ongoing discount even for CS2 users? Thx @Alex W ! Not only you make superb libraries but the way you treat your customers is just outstanding. :emoji_clap: I can't afford the library right away, but thanks to this, there's no unnerving pressure that I have to buy it during some sale or wait a year or something for a better price.

Can't wait for a walkthrough and congrats on finishing the library! :2thumbs:
299$$ for CS2 or CSSS owners - he posted that in the Sample Talk thread.

299$$ for CS2 or CSSS owners - he posted that in the Sample Talk thread.
giphy.gif

Sounds great. Looking forward to the walkthroughs.

Unfortunately, it seems to be the same kind of interface as CSS which is a total nightmare for using with expression maps.

The tone is incredible, it sounds good even without a reverb. Excited and reverberated it can be so freaking powerful and big, I can't wait to use it.
The only question is horns - they are pretty soft.

Thanks everyone, btw - I should've mentioned that for owners of CSS, the price will be $279. We'll be sending out discount coupons as soon as the library is ready for release.

@Jediwario1 yep - there's a full ensemble patch too. :)
No love for CS2, CSS, CSSS, CS Piano owner?
I love the sound so far, waiting for walkthrough...

kinda smart to announce this before the Black Friday sales. some of us will for sure safe some money. :)

demos sound awesome of course and also the price is nice and totally fair unlike some other recent brass releases.

That's what I like to hear from brass, big, fat, bold, chocolate coloured sounds. The perfect company to create a brass library, it seems. A treat that return customers are taken so good care of as well. Looking forward to hear how playable they are.

$299 if I own CS2? That pretty much guarantees me buying it then!

EDIT: on that thought, I bought CS2 through Time+Space, how will I get the discount code?

Top Bottom