What's new

CHOIR Collection - Intro Special extended until April 24th!

StrezovSampling

artwork_optimized.jpg

The Strezov Sampling CHOIR Collection combines all products from our critically acclaimed Next Generation Choir Series. Covering everything of what you will ever need in choral scoring for all media types without any compromises. This collection is the perfect choral workhorse library for composers and producers. Featuring three mic positions and our favorite choral samples recorded in an ambient concert hall. A "ready to go" tool for all situations.

Intro Price 649€ (Normal Retail Price 799€, 1697€ when purchased individually ) ends April 11

Damn, got Chorus mere hours ago...:shocked: I really like the choir essentials and love Afflatus + Jade. Storm Choir Ultimate and Arva are definitely on my short list, this is hell of a deal!

Yeah, the second I saw this I logged in to see if there's any crossgrade for me since I own Wotan, Freyja and Storm Choir II, but didn't see anything. I'm sure the fine folks at Strezov will tell us if there's one coming our way. If anyone is looking to invest in choir samples I'd seriously recommend Strezov's choirs...I still have the biggest grin on my face every time I play something with these!

If anyone is looking to invest in choir samples I'd seriously recommend Strezov's choirs...I still have the biggest grin on my face every time I play something with these!
+1
I only have Arva (looking to pick up the other ones as well eventually), but it sounds fantastic and is just sooo inspiring to play with!
I may write a little demo for it and upload it to my 2nd Yt-Channel soon

This is really great.
I don't know if it's only me, but facing some issues when sending the message through contact page.
Is anybody facing the same ? or is it some sort of puzzle

Anyways, I ended up sending a mail to support and looking forward to hear what they say.

Last edited:
Many people would like to know the crossgrade prices for NI CHOIR BUNDLE (Wotan, Freyja, RHODOPE2 and ARVA) owners.

I tell myself that I don't need Storm Choir just yet.👀

@StrezovSampling
Nice Deal! I am another customer who already has Wotan,Fyeyja,Arva and Storm Choir 1 I am interested in adding Storm Choir Ultimate and Rhodope.
Thanks
P.s. Sent a query to Strezov support
👍

Last edited:
Anyone got any reply for bundle crossgrades yet? I sent them a query right away when this sale started but no reply yet.

Top Bottom