What's new

Berlin Studio Plug in

Hey guys, was just wondering...If I am already using OT Berlin Series...so I need to use the Berlin Studio Reverbs too? I picked this plug in up mainly to help bring non OT instruments into the same room as the Berlin Series.
Also...Is the panning of Berlin Studio the same as how they recorded the sections of the Berlin series? I've looked around online and can't seem to find an answer. Would love to know the seating chat for these libraries.
And I am to understand that I should only have to pan slightly on each instrument/section to gain a little more clarity.
open for tips and advice
Thanks

The recordings for Berlin Studio were done after a session for an OT library, with the same microphone sets and their positions (and mixer setup). The instrument positions in the studio were selected by Hendrik Schwarzer and myself.

You can adjust the panning of your instruments in the Input channel (used for the wet and dry signal) and/or the Source channel (which represents the dry sound of your instruments).

The idea is that you adjust the panning inside Berlin Studio to make the dry sound come from the position where you want it. For adjustments like this the plugin has Mute and Solo buttons.

Cheers,
Peter

Top Bottom