What's new

Berlin Orchestra Inspire - Released!

First play and this sounds fantastic. My new 'go to'

Best money I ever spent on a orchestral library. I see that while although it's not at the pre release price of €249 anymore, it's still on sale for €299.- (instead of €399) only 50 dollars more through the 28th. Still well worth it for such a great library.

Last edited:
Every time I try adding Inspire as a library it crashes Cubase. Anyone had that problem? Perhaps things didn't get installed correctly. I downloaded it twice and still the same issue.

I don't have cubase but every single time I add a library in sonar to kontakt it crashes. I get around this by adding all libraries in kontakt outside of my DAW. In my case it's no big deal is I don't buy libraries everyday.

Did you try adding library in kontakt's standalone mode?
I am having same issue with VE PRo- and K5 5.6.6 stand alone. I suspect this may be related to the version of Kontakt I'm running (see info from OT email below).

IMPORTANT:
Due to activation changes by NI and NI requiring Kontakt 5.6.8 for all new collections, BOI
- needs Kontakt 5.6.8 or higher
- requires special steps to activate
Please carefully read https://helpdesk.orchestraltools.com/hd_installing_activating_boi.html

All installed and sounding great! Not had a chance to have a propper play around but one thing I found while quickly checking the patches was;

With the Flute Single Trills patch the notes are not playing for every key despite all the keys colour mapped. The Full Woodwinds ensemble Trills work fine however. Not sure if that's the library or my own error installing. Not had chance to properly check but thought I'd mention it!

Can't wait to get stuck in, I'm going to upload a free template later on for everyone with some freebee icons. :)

IMPORTANT:
Due to activation changes by NI and NI requiring Kontakt 5.6.8 for all new collections, BOI
- needs Kontakt 5.6.8 or higher
- requires special steps to activate
Please carefully read https://helpdesk.orchestraltools.com/hd_installing_activating_boi.html
Great, thanks for the tip. I have the latest version on my VEP slave, but I do have an earlier version on my DAW machine. It's probably time to update anyway.

Hi Guys,
Can someone confirm for me if there is a cymbal "roll" that swells with mod wheel in the percussion section?

OT_Inspire ..... cav'd pathically. Drove so many against July 14 Preorder discount deadline. Then, without comment, changed Intro price until July 28. NOT impressed. Trying now to cancel 'Pre-order'. Why did I never get totally comfortable with this promo/deal. First exposure to OT and likely LAST !.

Quik latecomers !!! jump on the OT bandwagen. Wonder how far out they will push the 'pre-order' discount then ......

Why am I NOT surprised ???:crying::crying:

OT_Inspire ..... cav'd pathically. Drove so many against July 14 Preorder discount deadline. Then, without comment, changed Intro price until July 28. NOT impressed. Trying now to cancel 'Pre-order'. Why did I never get totally comfortable with this promo/deal. First exposure to OT and likely LAST !.

You have a problem with saving 50 euros and getting 150 euros in vouchers?

Top Bottom