What's new

BBO February Special - up to 42% Off!

* except for the BBO Packs Andromeda, Black Eye, and Capricorn that got additional articulations after their respective releases.

I'll buy Zodiac. This is what I've been waiting for!
I have Synchron Brass, but it's a little disappointing that I can't get an additional discount. I just want to buy strings lol

Any word on moving to iLok yet ? I see everything still using elicenser, I know it's possible to buy now and wait for iLok but it would be nice to know roughly how long I'd have to wait

I have a question before purchasing Zodiac. BBO:Z is free with the purchase of the entire bundle. Is the price of buying Zodiac first and then the BBO bundle upgrade equal to the price of omitting Zodiac and purchasing the BBO bundle?

I have a question before purchasing Zodiac. BBO:Z is free with the purchase of the entire bundle. Is the price of buying Zodiac first and then the BBO bundle upgrade equal to the price of omitting Zodiac and purchasing the BBO bundle?
I don't think so, but I have not tested this out myself yet.
I would highly recommend getting the bundle if you think about it anyways. You get Zodiac for free, and the current sale is also a really good deal (and if you got some vouchers this is the perfect opportunity to use these!).

I don't think so, but I have not tested this out myself yet.
I would highly recommend getting the bundle if you think about it anyways. You get Zodiac for free, and the current sale is also a really good deal (and if you got some vouchers this is the perfect opportunity to use these!).
Yes, it's a good opportunity as you said, but I'm thinking about getting the SSP first and buying the BBO bundle because I have plans to buy Sychron Strings Pro.
Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy the SSP first than to upgrade from BBO:T~X to the SSP?

Any word on moving to iLok yet ? I see everything still using elicenser, I know it's possible to buy now and wait for iLok but it would be nice to know roughly how long I'd have to wait
You don't have to wait so long at this point. iLok is coming very soon.
Of course, these large changes require a lot of testing, and you never know if a last minute bug/issue crept in. Therefore, we don't want to give you an exact ETA until we are 100% sure everything works just as it should. We are also testing to make sure the plugins have at least the same level of performance as the current eLicenser variants have.

Yes, it's a good opportunity as you said, but I'm thinking about getting the SSP first and buying the BBO bundle because I have plans to buy Sychron Strings Pro.
Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy the SSP first than to upgrade from BBO:T~X to the SSP?
I think it's cheaper to get BBO first and then upgrade, but I'm not 100% sure. You can test it by putting one in the basket (while you are logged in) and go to the other's product page. You should see the upgrade/crossgrade price in the price box.

I think it's cheaper to get BBO first and then upgrade, but I'm not 100% sure. You can test it by putting one in the basket (while you are logged in) and go to the other's product page. You should see the upgrade/crossgrade price in the price box.
Wow! I didn't know about it. This method seems to work fine. Now let's look at purchasing. Thanks, Ben :)

Why doesn’t it say Eligible next to SOLARIS when I check the total price of the BBO Bundle hitting the little “i” button that breaks down all the discounts per part, as a Synchron Woodwinds owner? @Ben - this seems like a glitch. Because it does work for Neptune and Orion?

Last edited:
Why doesn’t it say Eligible next to SOLARIS when I check the total price of the BBO Bundle hitting the little “i” button that breaks down all the discounts per part, as a Synchron Woodwinds owner? @Ben - this seems like a glitch. Because it does work for Neptune and Orion?
Please contact [email protected]
This might be a glitch, but I'm not 100% sure.

Top Bottom