What's new

BBC Symphony Orchestra Piano is OUT NOW!

Coming Thursday
An exciting new collaboration with the BBC...

not to be that guy..
but something is amiss in the pricing i guess:

1688058022320.png

if i go bundle, i have to pay 27 euro's (approx), for something i already have payed for: Core orchestra

the bundle should be the same price as the core piano alone. In my book it makes no sense to pay 27 euro's extra on top of the already purchased orchestra, just for a bundle, that besides the already owned orchestra, only add the piano. which is sold for 63.53 separately.

Could you care to explain why this in my book odd pricepoint?

and if you agree with me, maybe check the whole pricing structure of the BBC SO piano's vs bundles (also pro), maybe there is another issue.

not to be that guy..
but something is amiss in the pricing i guess:

1688058022320.png

if i go bundle, i have to pay 27 euro's (approx), for something i already have payed for: Core orchestra

the bundle should be the same price as the core piano alone. In my book it makes no sense to pay 27 euro's extra on top of the already purchased orchestra, just for a bundle, that besides the already owned orchestra, only add the piano. which is sold for 63.53 separately.

Could you care to explain why this in my book odd pricepoint?

and if you agree with me, maybe check the whole pricing structure of the BBC SO piano's vs bundles (also pro), maybe there is another issue.
I spoke to support and they explained this to me:

They said that when you purchase the product separately you are getting it at a crossgrade pricing.
However, you purchase the product as a apart of a BUNDLE, crossgrade pricing does not apply

This is because it is assumed that in the bundle model you do not own any of the products
So, for those who already have products they should buy it standalone
And this does not make a difference to how it appears in our accounts or anything else either

I thought it was a little odd too, but that is what I was told :)

I spoke to support and they explained this to me:

They said that when you purchase the product separately you are getting it at a crossgrade pricing.
However, you purchase the product as a apart of a BUNDLE, crossgrade pricing does not apply

This is because it is assumed that in the bundle model you do not own any of the products
So, for those who already have products they should buy it standalone
And this does not make a difference to how it appears in our accounts or anything else either

I thought it was a little odd too, but that is what I was told :)
they lost their marbles, since Christian left, and the new CEO is in place (speculation i know)...
i guess ;)

With all their other bundles, everything you already have is deducted from the price (e.g. SSO bundles,) i have the SSO pro complete bundle (and SCS pro alongside, discounted because of bundles).
1688061328453.png
1688061399534.png
Same for their Studio orchestra bundle (pro) that i have..
1688061537547.png

Buy something alone, than later upgrade to bundles.. or change a bundle to another one (like with SSO chamber pro -> SSO complete pro, no need to pay twice for the woods and brass e.g. )

Last edited:
Top Bottom