What's new

Audiobro sending out 50% off coupons to individual customers (stackable to current sales)

Genesis for 149$, LADD for 99$ and LASS 3 Lite for 99$. Can anyone who has any of them can please tell me if they’re worth it at those prices? Thanks.
I got the 99€ LADD offer for Silver and I bought it. It was well worth it for just 99€. Not all instruments are great (Timpani) and it's missing a few mallet instruments and a Celesta but all the other stuff there is great. Combine this with a good rhythm editor with a lot of presets and a natural sounding dynamic range. What's great about the rhythm editor is that you can control the dynamics with the modwheel, so you're actually able to adapt the dynamics of your rhythmic patterns to the rest of the orchestra and it mostly sounds really good even on very low dynamics.

I have other libraries to make up for the lack of good timpanies and mallet instruments/celesta. So, if those caveats don't really bother you, I can recommend the library

Also, finally I found a Glockenspiel that actually prefers pitch over obnoxiusly loud mallet hits.

Could be great if they offer a similar discount as with Genesis getting the bundle Genesis + Eternity. I think I will bite with this… 😅

I have never purchased anything from AudioBro but I have wanted to check out some of their products for quite some time and I am considering getting LADD with the free Silver deal.
Unfortunately LASS 3 is also intriguing but money is tight so I am trying to understand if it makes sense factoring the the cost of getting LASS lite now in this deal and then upgrading to LASS 3 during BF /Holiday sales:
As someone who has wanted LASS 3(full)for while about how much will it cost to upgrade from LASS lite to LASS 3 full if I also bought LASS 3 lite now w/this current Silver deal ?
Any educated guesses?

As a LASS 3 lite owner, the upgrade is currently $200 (the difference to current LASS 3 sale price)

Although, I did get 10% off my $99 purchase, so I saved about $10 vs. buying LASS 3 on the current $299 sale (although, you might get 10% off if you buy something additional or add Silver?)

AND I would save about $40 off the 'regular' LASS 3 price, of late, which has been $329.

If you go above $600 (pre discount total) you get 15% off your cart.

Last edited:
As a LASS 3 lite owner, the upgrade is currently $200 (the difference to current sale price)

Although, I did get 10% off my $99 purchase, so I saved about $10 vs. buying LASS 3 on the current $299 sale (although, you might get 10% off if you buy something additional. If you go above $600, or something, you get 15% off your cart)

AND I would save about $40 off the 'regular' LASS 3 price, of late, which has been $329.
Thanks 👍
I’m wondering if AudioBro generally have a better discount for the LASS 3 upgrade around the Holidays/BF?

Does anyone here know whether LASS 3 Lite has the same shorts as LASS 3?

Best,

Geoff
I only got the full version 2.5, but AFAIK LASS light just joins the three divisi patches of LASS full. So, you do not have the control to play in each section individually. You just have one patch per section (V1,V2,Va,Vc and Basses). With full you have the an A, B and C desk of each section plus a first chair for some. Unless that has been changed for LASS 3 light, it should be the same.

Thanks 👍
I’m wondering if AudioBro generally have a better discount for the LASS 3 upgrade around the Holidays/BF?
Here’s Audiobro’s answer:

Currently, the upgrade cost from LASS Lite to Full is discounted proportionally to your initial purchase. You'll only need to pay the price difference. It's a chance for new users to buy LASS Lite at a reduced rate, with the option to easily upgrade to LASS Full later. So in this case, LASS Full would be $220 if you purchased LASS Lite at $99

Here’s Audiobro’s answer:

Currently, the upgrade cost from LASS Lite to Full is discounted proportionally to your initial purchase. You'll only need to pay the price difference. It's a chance for new users to buy LASS Lite at a reduced rate, with the option to easily upgrade to LASS Full later. So in this case, LASS Full would be $220 if you purchased LASS Lite at $99
Thanks for the info,much appreciated.

The last purchase I had made from Audiobro before this was in January 2012. I think they only gave this coupon to people who *hadn't* bought anything from them in a large number of years.
I own almost ALL of their products and I did receive the coupon. I can’t understand why someone would create all the fuss over this.

I'm just curious how people are getting LASS Lite and LADD into the cart at $99. Adding Silver does nothing to my cart. They still both show at $199 no matter what I do. :laugh:

Top Bottom