What's new

Audiobro sending out 50% off coupons to individual customers (stackable to current sales)

arafaratanran

It seems like we have finally entered a new era of crazy marketing. I have recently received a coupon from Audiobro that I can get additional 50% off the current sales prices by using that voucher. Seems like I got this voucher just because I did not buy anything from them since Lass 2.0. Now, this really seems very unfair to me. That is why I am sharing the information here. I think marketing has become so totally fucked up. I will not use the voucher and will also never buy again from someone who considers that ok. I also think it is incredibly stupid, as it is obvious how something like that might back-fire ...

Is this unnecessary ranting? Should I keep something like that to myself? No, I would want to know and I think also others have a right to know.

Marketing strategy can always been a bit of a lottery as to who gets discounts and who doesn't. I have bought MSS and Genesis from them. I would argue that a voucher off against MSB would make sense from their point of view.

But then again I might have removed myself from their mailing list which means I wouldn't get those offers, even if they wanted to send them to me.

I own LASS3 and Genesis, and recently received a $50 off MSS crossgrade coupon.
I would love to buy one someday... :rolleyes:

I got a coupon the other day and I haven't gotten anything since LASS 2.0 either, which I never really use anymore. I'm just kindof ignoring it, the only thing I'm only mildly interested in is Genesis but I heard that Arva is a bit better.

I bought Modern Scoring Brass not too long ago and got nothing, but have my eye on a few things.

@arafaratanran it is I who should be outraged!

But I won't because people seem to be unusually hostile towards AudioBro for no real understandable reason.
Yeah, that is what I was thinking. It could be me ... I just don't like their libraries. Some of the patches are good. I like some aspects of them, but both MSS and MSB sounds tinnish to me. The Celli are the worst offenders. I wonder where (and how) they are recording ...

Yeah, that is what I was thinking. It could be me ... I just don't like their libraries. Some of the patches are good. I like some aspects, but e.g. MSS sounds tinish to me. The Celli are the worst offenders. I wonder where (and how) they are recording ...
I think they record their libraries in a studio-like environment. If you're looking for a big scoring stage/concert hall feel, that's obviously not going to align with your preferences. I for one appreciate what @dxmachina and his team are doing. Send me a 50% code and I'll gladly pick something up! :laugh:

How do you like it so far? In case I get one of these…
After turning off all the effects, I'm really liking what I'm hearing so far. I like the sound of a drier, more studio-like brass library, so factor that into your assessment. I'm hoping to get some time to sit down with it and dig in deeper soon.

Top Bottom