What's new

Audio Plugin Deals being blocked as riskware?

Nigel Andreola

I've been a happy customer of Audio Plugin Deals for years. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them and enjoy their deals and YouTube content. My anti virus software is blocking APD as riskware. Why? Every purchase I've made on the website has been fulfilled by the developers who's products they sell. Were they hacked, or are orders now not being fulfilled? I attempted to write their support on FB about this a while ago, but haven't received a response yet.

Risk to wallet ? Which anti-virus is blocking it, as often they have odd heuristic/AI reasons rather than anything specific, and you would only find out by asking them.

I've been a happy customer of Audio Plugin Deals for years. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them and enjoy their deals and YouTube content. My anti virus software is blocking APD as riskware. Why? Every purchase I've made on the website has been fulfilled by the developers who's products they sell. Were they hacked, or are orders now not being fulfilled? I attempted to write their support on FB about this a while ago, but haven't received a response yet.
We've been in contact with the Malwarebytes team. They confirmed this is a false positive signal and have fixed it. Please update your version of the Malwarebytes software and then reload our website. Let us know if this works for you.

Top Bottom