What's new

Audio Plugin Activation's Per License Ref List

Now that Samplicity's plugins use the iLok registration/protection system, I have raised the number of activations for Berlin Studio to three. There is also a license available for six activations.

For the Bricasti M7 simulation plugin "Gemini BM7", the number of activations is two.

Great resource. Thank you!

By the way, I am getting a new laptop (3rd). Because of this thread, I thought to email XLN to see if they would let me activate on my 3rd computer. Within 12 hours they responded "no problem" and said I would now be able to activate on the new laptop (at no cost) (without removing the others). So, if you run into this issue, it is worth asking for an additional activation.

Last edited:
Just an update to STL Tones - I just bought an STL Tones plugin (Tonality: Josh Middleton) and it does not use iLok (anymore), instead there is an dedicated licensing system - https://www.spirionix.com/ - with three-activation-possibility.

And there we go again - I did not find any way to "deactivate" license - nor in plugin or on my account. Does anyone know if this is the case You have to contact support after You run out of activations? (I hate it) I have recently read a lot about STL support not responding for weeks (or even not responding at all).

@leo007
I just came across your thread and would like to thank you very much for the great work!
I also have a list like this regarding activations and would like to add to your list.
- Sonnox does not offer 2 activations for all products, so always inquire before purchasing! (Inflator, for example, unfortunately only has 1 activation)
- Klevgrand allows multiple installations, but only one use at a time

Top Bottom