What's new

Audio Ollie RCD Acoustic Guitar - Rhythmic Prepared Acoustic Guitar Instrument - Intro Sale Ends In 3 Days

Unless I'm missing something obvious (?), I would love for your next libraries to have a dedicated button (or page) for FXs - especially delay - directly into the UI; right now it's not very practical to open the Kontakt backend to bypass the delay within multis, and I'm sure a lot of users will miss how to do it the way it is now!

Last edited:
I love where you say "a Minimoog — " and then look directly in the camera with a HRT and zoom, correcting to "Minimōg?" :rofl:

When I had the privilege of shaking hands with Robert Moog in the mid 1990's, I had the temerity to ask him (politely) to pronounce his name for me. He did indeed pronounce it "Mohg" (long ō sound — rhymes with rogue).

Nice video! I'll check out more of the guitar in a bit....

Really nit picky I know (sorry), but a long o in English is the double o sound, as in GOO, not ‘oh’. Short o is like ‘oh’ and rhymes with rogue.

Really nit picky I know (sorry), but a long o in English is the double o sound, as in GOO, not ‘oh’. Short o is like ‘oh’ and rhymes with rogue.
Long o rhymes with rogue in English the way it’s taught in America. I’d be interested in learning where it’s taught differently.

Long o rhymes with rogue in English the way it’s taught in America. I’d be interested in learning where it’s taught differently.
I am wrong and you both are right. SORRY. I am learning another language with many sounds for each vowel and my head is scrambled. I’m going to spank myself a little

Top Bottom