What's new

Air Lyndhurst emulation with Illusion?

szurcio

Still searching
Question about Liquidsonics Illusion: if it's based on synthesized IRs, would it be difficult to recreate Air Lyndhurst reverberations if you find the exact size and dimensions of the venue somewhere? I would consider buying it for that reason alone.

Question about Liquidsonics Illusion: if it's based on synthesized IRs, would it be difficult to recreate Air Lyndhurst reverberations if you find the exact size and dimensions of the venue somewhere? I would consider buying it for that reason alone.
No it wouldn’t, technically. But you won’t find those impulse responses ;)

I would have no need for any original impulse responses since Illusion apparently can synthesize IRs. But I don't know if it can synthesize its own IRs based on size/shape of a venue you are trying to emulate.

Acoustics are so much more complex than just knowing the dimensions or even exact shape of a building. That's why they still build symphony halls with inadequate acoustics despite hiring famous acousticians.

Reactions: Rob
Top Bottom