What's new

A FREE Plugin that Gives BENDY POWERS that Big Devs Don't Want You To Have! (Pitch-Bend Kontakt Multiscript)

The Big Suits must be howling with anger right about now. They don't want you to have pitch wheel bendy fun. Which is why they've disabled pitch wheel in many popular Kontakt libraries. Why won't they allow bendies? What's the deal?

This is a simple plugin that allows you to use pitch bend in Kontakt libraries that normally block the pitch signal. Just load it up and your pitch wheel should work, out of the box. You can also assign to any midi cc controller. Use the reset button (lower right) to restore the default pitch.

Free. Get it here:
Support me by asking reviewers to please review my stuff.

Also, check out the storewide sale (33% off nearly everything, through March 18, 2024).

So happy to see someone taking on Big Dev in public!
It's entirely down to absence of pitch bend that caused my tinfoil profelactic to prevent 5G giving me cOViD!!!
It also prevented that $500 chord pack making people take attention of my tunes!
Gaaghhhhh!!!!!!!

With bendy power comes responsibility. Folks who use bendies to create unwholesome or irreverent sounds will receive a stern talking to from Paul Thompson and Alex Wallbank.

Reminder to please consider supporting Grumpy Monkey Plugins / @Land of Missing Parts by reviewing on YouTube or sharing on your social media platform of choice if you haven't already OR tell reviewer channels to include these plugins.*

I discovered today that these plugins are criminally underrated (as in, there are NO reviews on YouTube talking about them).

*I have no affiliation with GMP, just a fan of the plugins.

Last edited:
Reminder to please consider supporting Grumpy Monkey Plugins / @Land of Missing Parts by reviewing on YouTube or sharing on your social media platform of choice if you haven't already.*

I discovered today that these plugins are criminally underrated (as in, there are NO reviews on YouTube talking about them).

*I have no affiliation with GMP, just a fan of the plugins.
This is awesome! Thanks, Grumpy!
Thanks! Best way to thank and/or support me is to tell those Youtube/reviewer/deal list folks to include Grumpy Monkey Plugins. (I've been reaching out on my end, but don't hear back.)

Is this in reference to companies that lock out instrument edit mode (opening the wrench)? It's pretty easy to add pitch bend to everything in an instrument as long as you get into edit mode. I also often change all of the oscillators to Time Machine Pro on libraries containing evolving samples so that the pitch bend doesn't affect the length. I love their libraries, but one of the worst offenders is Audio Imperia. They lock everything. So stupid!

Is this in reference to companies that lock out instrument edit mode (opening the wrench)? It's pretty easy to add pitch bend to everything in an instrument as long as you get into edit mode. I also often change all of the oscillators to Time Machine Pro on libraries containing evolving samples so that the pitch bend doesn't affect the length. I love their libraries, but one of the worst offenders is Audio Imperia. They lock everything. So stupid!
Locked or unlocked, this plugin's got you covered either way.

The Big Suits must be howling with anger right about now. They don't want you to have pitch wheel bendy fun. Which is why they've disabled pitch wheel in many popular Kontakt libraries. Why won't they allow bendies? What's the deal?

This is a simple plugin that allows you to use pitch bend in Kontakt libraries that normally block the pitch signal. Just load it up and your pitch wheel should work, out of the box. You can also assign to any midi cc controller. Use the reset button (lower right) to restore the default pitch.

Free. Get it here:

Also, check out the storewide sale (33% off nearly everything, through March 18, 2024).

You must be using the Kontakt MIDI Automation Tab trick.

Free. Get it here:

Following is a message I received from a developer about their pitch bend disability: "...there's really no reason..." Apparently you're the only developer with your finger on the pulse, Grumpy Monkey.

"I am very sorry but I haven't got an ETA. And sadly neither of [hidden] instruments have the pitch bend. It's just not something that has been ever requested by our users, from all the support emails in years you are the first one, as odd as it may sound :) But we spoke with the team, and there's really no reason not to include it in the future."

Following is a message I received from a developer about their pitch bend disability: "...there's really no reason..." Apparently you're the only developer with your finger on the pulse, Grumpy Monkey.

"I am very sorry but I haven't got an ETA. And sadly neither of [hidden] instruments have the pitch bend. It's just not something that has been ever requested by our users, from all the support emails in years you are the first one, as odd as it may sound :) But we spoke with the team, and there's really no reason not to include it in the future."
It's interesting to me that this plugin gets more downloads than the others. The extra traffic seems to be from people in Asia/Middle East, or regions outside of the usual US/Europe/Canada/Australia etc.

While I'm not sure what it means, I have a general notion that plenty of non-western musicians use a more fluid concept of pitch than the western music tradition. I guess there was a desire for more flexibility to bend the instruments.

Just some food for thought.

Top Bottom