What's new

80% OFF iZotope Ozone 8 Mastering Suite

reutunes

Very worthwhile discount on iZotope Ozone 8 mastering suite (standard version)...

80% OFF which make it just £44.95

This is only one version behind the current release (and honestly, is very similar). Ozone is my personal choice of mastering solution and gets used on everything I do so I can't recommend highly enough. Also, for those wishing to upgrade in the future this is the perfect way to get into the iZotope ecosystem and snag those deeply discounted updates further down the line.

DEAL HERE

Very worthwhile discount on iZotope Ozone 8 mastering suite (standard version)...

80% OFF which make it just £44.95

This is only one version behind the current release (and honestly, is very similar). Ozone is my personal choice of mastering solution and gets used on everything I do so I can't recommend highly enough. Also, for those wishing to upgrade in the future this is the perfect way to get into the iZotope ecosystem and snag those deeply discounted updates further down the line.

DEAL HERE

Looong struggle to optimize grand piano VSTi(s) to get as close to past acoustic grands as possible :crying:

Just got Demo of Mastering Suite and used 'Master Assistant' with AV Supergrand & Ivory II Italian. WOW !! :inlove: This Suite is amazing !

Many THX for your heads-up :thumbsup:

Mac users beware though as Ozone 8 isn't currently Catalina compatible... and may never be as there is an Ozone 9 that is.
it's a good deal, but not working on Catalina is a deal breaker for me as I'll update sometime soon in the future to the latest macbook pro.

it's a good deal, but not working on Catalina is a deal breaker for me as I'll update sometime soon in the future to the latest macbook pro.

Out of interest I just checked the iZotope site and there is a page dedicated to installing most of their products (including Ozone 8) on Catalina systems. It's basically a few steps of moving resource files as far as I can see.

It looks very similar to the way I have to install pre-release plugins for beta testing. No biggie for me, but might be more challenging if you're not familiar with your Mac's file structure.

Anyway, the info is here if you want to take a look: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039511813-macOS-Catalina-for-iZotope-products

Where is this deal seen ? Not on izotope website, and I didn't get any mail from them...

Thank you for mentioning this deal. I'm still on Ozone 7 Standard, though I also have Ozone 8 Elements. BTW, does someone know for how long this will be available?

Thanks.
For some reasons I could see the link in OP.
I just got a mail a few days ago with a Tonal Balance deal at 149$ incl Ozone 9 Adv / Nectar / Neutron 3 & Tonal Balance.
Might walk this way if the offer has not expired yet.

I bought Tonal Balance Bundle and have been extremely happy with the purchase.

I thinks thats a way better deal than this one even at this discount.

Thanks.
For some reasons I could see the link in OP.
I just got a mail a few days ago with a Tonal Balance deal at 149$ incl Ozone 9 Adv / Nectar / Neutron 3 & Tonal Balance.
Might walk this way if the offer has not expired yet.
That's a crazy price for the bundle!

I can only see the bundle HERE which is discounted over 70% - was it a deal specific to you, do you think?

Top Bottom