What's new

50% off any Albion library. Your pick(s)?

Tundra and Solstice would be my pick, but I don't own all the Albion Libraries.

Talking of which - it's less expensive for me to buy the Albion Libraries I don't have individually than it is to 'Complete your bundle' - and not by an insignificant amount (I'm just highlighting this in case it is useful to others to check before going for this option!)

This is perfect timing as I've been working on a piece the last two days using Albion One. I've always wanted Neo, but I think I'll get either Iceni or Colossus.

So, answering the question. I'm very partial to Tundra and Neo. Brilliant textures. I'm getting Legacy to round it all out and I'll probably get Solstice next time around, but that's an odd one out regardless of how amazing it sounds.

Albion is what has brought me to SA in the first place. I have had the "Legacy", "Loegria", and "Tundra" libraries for years now and I'm still using those quite regularly, not only as the source of orchestral sounds but for the additional content as well. For example, I've been finding "perfect sounds" in the Brunel Loops section of Tundra for something I'm working on at the moment.

For a long time, I've been pondering on the crossgrade to "Albion One". Not that much for its orchestral section but the additional content which is far more extensive and might be useful to have around. This is perhaps the lowest price I've seen yet for the crossgrade, so I might finally get this.

"Solstice" is a gorgeous-sounding product, but a bit too niche for my purposes. "Neo" is probably closer to what I'm usually looking for, although it still feels like a luxury, at least at the moment.

BTW, how long this sale lasts?

Top Bottom