What's new

3 Days Left! "Synth Week!": Up to 90% off Synthmaster, Syntorial, Initial Audio, Synthmaster & more!

VSTBuzz

With 26 products to choose from and up to 90% off EACH product, VSTBuzz presents, "Synth Week" (well its actually two weeks so..."Synth Weeks"?)

Grab the deals now on www.vstbuzz.com/synth-week-2019!

Last edited:
I have the Esper Synth by Unearthed sampling. It's a bit of a one trick pony, but it does it well. It nails that Sci-fi Blade Runner sound. It really is one of my favourites and I think it is a bargain, even at it's normal price.

Last edited:
I have the Esper Synth by Unearthed sampling. It's a bit of a one trick pony, but it does it well. It nails that Sci-fi Blade Runner sound. It really is one of my favourites and I think it is a bargain, even at it's normal price.

Esper is a lot of fun!

I hoped you had scored a big one with U-he for this (something like Bazille), but there seems to be some interesting things in here. At the moment demoing Wiggle to see if it adds anything new to my palette. Not much of a fan of the overall sound as it seems right now, while the morfing features do seem interesting.

I hoped you had scored a big one with U-he for this (something like Bazille), but there seems to be some interesting things in here. At the moment demoing Wiggle to see if it adds anything new to my palette. Not much of a fan of the overall sound as it seems right now, while the morfing features do seem interesting.

Don't think Ive seen u-He on sale like that since the NI deals...

I really love the beatskillz plugins and "Dark KZ" for 10 bucks is a no brainer.

Have Synthmaster but it's too heavy, almost never use it without bouncing straight away. Great sounds though.
Have also Sequi2r Synth which is lots of fun, just hit randomise all and it creates unforeseen synths combinations and arpeggios. And it's soooo light.

Have Synthmaster but it's too heavy, almost never use it without bouncing straight away. Great sounds though.
Have also Sequi2r Synth which is lots of fun, just hit randomise all and it creates unforeseen synths combinations and arpeggios. And it's soooo light.
Never use synthmaster either anymore, no idea why tbh. guess i just like my other synths better. I've actually considered getting Sequi2r, and would to hear some more opinions on it. I can't decide if it is like some of the stuff i already have covered (Zebra, Repro, Diva, Serum, Synthmaster, Komplete 11 standard and Logic stock synths)

Never use synthmaster either anymore, no idea why tbh. guess i just like my other synths better. I've actually considered getting Sequi2r, and would to hear some more opinions on it. I can't decide if it is like some of the stuff i already have covered (Zebra, Repro, Diva, Serum, Synthmaster, Komplete 11 standard and Logic stock synths)
well the best thing i like of sequi2r synth is the sequencer. i don't think you can do those things with other sequencers
for instance listen to this, (especially after 1:30)

I really love the beatskillz plugins and "Dark KZ" for 10 bucks is a no brainer.
Both Dark KZ and another beatskillz (retro KZ I think, prolly the same engine) freezes my system. Unusable. Sad, because there are some neat sounds in there.

Both Dark KZ and another beatskillz (retro KZ I think, prolly the same engine) freezes my system. Unusable. Sad, because there are some neat sounds in there.
That's too bad, I'm using it on a project now and it's working perfectly. But I will say, it took me forever to figure out hot to get it installed. For some reason, it wasn't showing up in my plugins folder. After several re-installs and forced re-check, I will able to get it installed. Really love how much they were able to recreate the analog warmth and depth.

Still puzzling over Sektor …. Cost is great.
Use many cool synths headed by Omni 2.6, but no Serum. Am I fooling myself thinking Sektor can get close ??

( I know 3rd Pty libs are also strong Serum ++, but much content has not been in personal mainstream ). Thoughts ?

Still puzzling over Sektor …. Cost is great.
Use many cool synths headed by Omni 2.6, but no Serum. Am I fooling myself thinking Sektor can get close ??

( I know 3rd Pty libs are also strong Serum ++, but much content has not been in personal mainstream ). Thoughts ?
You can go to Initial audio website and try the demo and see if u like it.

Just a gentle reminder that there are only a few days left on our spectacular "Synth Week!" - Up to 90% off Synthmaster, Syntorial, Initial Audio, Synthmaster & more!

Top Bottom