What's new

We're Making A Tape Orchestra!!!

I've been waiting for this since Christian hinted at it on his YT channel. It didn't disappoint, some really cool and useful patches here !

Look, if you're into this sound, good luck to you. But who doesn't have cassette libraries these days?

Is there an artist or producer that uses cassette textures that I'm not aware of? This trend seemed to leap out of nowhere and it's everywhere now. Sonixinema, Klang, NI, etc. all have tape stuff.

These trends seem to saturate very quickly. Fatigue is right behind it. Just my opinion, don't jump down my throat.

By making any opinion public (pro or con) you've opened the gates to the throat jumper-downers.
I suppose so.

I asked folks not to in hopes that they'd think a bit before flipping out. Maybe a reasonable conversation could be had. I know, I'm nuts.

Look, if you're into this sound, good luck to you. But who doesn't have cassette libraries these days?

Is there an artist or producer that uses cassette textures that I'm not aware of? This trend seemed to leap out of nowhere and it's everywhere now. Sonixinema, Klang, NI, etc. all have tape stuff.

These trends seem to saturate very quickly. Fatigue is right behind it. Just my opinion, don't jump down my throat.
They're just sounds. Use them, or maybe don't.

We're Making A Tape Orchestra!!!

I had a quick play earlier and love the sounds. It's right up my street for sure. Loads of nice content too.

Top Bottom