What's new

Spitfire Symphonic Motions Update NOW RESOLVED AND POSTED!

Yikes. Was just about to download. Is this happening for everyone? I'm on PC unlike most of you I guess, if that makes any difference.

Thank you all for your service. Stopped me from updating. Interesting that they also put out an email survey about Symphonic Motions today as well.

You can roll back the latest update in their Spitifre Audio app, by choosing "Reset". That worked for me, and I'm back again at v1.0.11. But then again, maybe I lost a previous update that fixed other things. What version are you on, that didn't update?

Edit: I'm at v1.1.42 after reseting.

Last edited:
You can roll back the latest update in their Spitifre Audio app, by choosing "Reset". That worked for me, and I'm back again at v1.0.11. But then again, maybe I lost a previous update that fixed other things. What version are you on, that didn't update?
Previous update. That's really, really hilarious! Damn man! You're funny hahahahaha!

(Pretty sure this is the only update ever, with their track record)

I barely used it before because of a few issues, most intrusive was volume of output on playback was random. Can’t believe it’s taken them so long to update it, and now it seems to break things further. Honestly, what do the 100 employees do all day long?

I gave up on this library a long time ago. Seen the update today and thought I'd give it a try and it would hopefully resurrect this one but sadly not. It's worse than before. Timing and sample tempo are not locking to DAW. Tried everything. Sounds terrible!

Yet again, another poor update from Spitfire and no documentation again in the library folder to tell me what's been updated. Add this one to the shitshow that is Abbey Road 2.

Hope Spitfire can get their shit together! I've not been too impressed with them over the last few years!

Previous update. That's really, really hilarious! Damn man! You're funny hahahahaha!

(Pretty sure this is the only update ever, with their track record)
I almost feel bad for Spitfire, reading some of these comments. Almost... :P

Adding to injury, there are hardly any patch notes or version info about their libraries in their app, or on their website (like OT and others have). It may seem like SA have bitten off more than they can chew, and their overly ambitious release cycle has come back to haunt them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom