What's new

Spitfire - Albion ONE - New v1.2 Update Details

Oh I was just about to ask the very same thing.

A 109 piece orchestra, but how is it divided?
The "Late Romantic"/modern orchestra is well over 100players.
20 wood
20-24 brass
4-6 perc incl timp
pno/cel + 2 harps
60-64 strings

Actually

Some quick math tells me that the full BML orchestra (including the three brass phalanx libraries) is 119 pieces, so this new Albion orchestra should be quite a force!
Yup! :)

Best,
Anders

Man, I want to pre-order ONE. But I refuse to buy anything, no matter how much faith I have that it's going to be awesome, without at least hearing some audio demos, or better yet, seeing some walkthrough videos of the raw sounds in a DAW. C'mon, Spitfire Team. Treat us to a little taste of how this things sounds!

All the indicators from Spitfire hints... end of the month, maybe earlier and pre order people get it before all others...

It will come soon enough... relax, make awesome music, learn a new DAW, write an amazing eaarth saving song, play with the old Albion if you just got it... or plant a veggy garden, get some chickens, watch a lovely ocean sunset...

This is just a bit of your creative arsenal... hone the rest! Work on some awesome new multies! Hell, if you have Omnisphere2 I KNOW you ain't even begun to touch it's awesome powers...

(hmmmm? you think i'm talking to my own brain??? OF COURSE!!! we need therapy!:shocked:

All the indicators from Spitfire hints... end of the month, maybe earlier and pre order people get it before all others...

It will come soon enough... relax, make awesome music, learn a new DAW, write an amazing eaarth saving song, play with the old Albion if you just got it... or plant a veggy garden, get some chickens, watch a lovely ocean sunset...

This is just a bit of your creative arsenal... hone the rest! Work on some awesome new multies! Hell, if you have Omnisphere2 I KNOW you ain't even begun to touch it's awesome powers...

(hmmmm? you think i'm talking to my own brain??? OF COURSE!!! we need therapy!:shocked:

I'm always hard at work on some musical project, but when I'm stuck at my desk at my day job, I'm left to dream about my wish-list items and what I could be doing with them. :)

I hear ya bro! I feel fortunate... I can listen to amazing music, discussions and audio books while I garden... remember the desk job days... never again! Course, I'm broker these days!
I have been muckin' with the albions again more, because of all this... especially Iceni... wow, it is such an amazing collection.:P

+1, walkthroughs please. 'Tis a blind leap of faith to pre-order at the current time, and even though I love Spitfire with all my heart, I'm not willing to take that risk :)

Those sound wonderful Paul. Love the stereo imaging of the outriggers.

Can you show us how eDNA is implemented in future videos please ?

So the strings won't be split into Strings Hi and Low, just a full ensemble patch besides the "individual instruments" ???

Top Bottom