What's new

Something DARK is coming from AUDIO IMPERIA

Hmmm could this be the additional recordings added to the upcoming Areia update or a new product entirely? Either way I'm intrigued

I really don't understand why AI is releasing another strings library, when they can finish up, and release their Chamber Strings library developed with Jasper B. , that they teased us with on their social media channels ?

Isn't this project taking away resources, and time to finish the Chamber Strings Library ? Strange Priorities, but that's their decision.

Oh.. and let me add to this, where are the Areia, and Jaeger updates ? Sorry, but what's the excuse now for not releasing these updates ? Not a priority for sure.

I really don't understand why AI is releasing another strings library, when they can finish up, and release their Chamber Strings library developed with Jasper B. , that they teased us with on their social media channels ?

Isn't this project taking away resources, and time to finish the Chamber Strings Library ? Strange Priorities, but that's their decision.

Oh.. and let me add to this, where are the Areia, and Jaeger updates ? Sorry, but what's the excuse now for not releasing these updates ? Not a priority for sure.
Theoretically this could be the collab with Jasper.
Either way, developing one thing doesn’t necessarily draw resources from another if you have separate people working on the different projects. You can only have so many cooks in each kitchen before it’s unhelpful or unnecessary. I’m sure AI knows how to divi up their teams and we can only speculate :)

I’m not criticising you btw, just responding with my own thoughts

Top Bottom