What's new

Psp vintage warmer 2 on surround

Jackeyyow

Hi guys, I have the latest version of psp vintage warmer 2 VST3 inserted on a 7.1 channel in nuendo 13.

The input configuration shows 7.1, but the processing seems only process the LR channel only, not the surround signals.

Tested with pull the output all the way down , surround signal still audible , LR signal not.

Other psp plugins do have the same issue , for example : master comp, bin amp etc. But aural comp and aural control are perfectly for surround channel.

Any idea? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5114.jpeg
    IMG_5114.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys, I have the latest version of psp vintage warmer 2 VST3 inserted on a 7.1 channel in nuendo 13.

The input configuration shows 7.1, but the processing seems only process the LR channel only, not the surround signals.

Tested with pull the output all the way down , surround signal still audible , LR signal not.

Other psp plugins do have the same issue , for example : master comp, bin amp etc. But aural comp and aural control are perfectly for surround channel.

Any idea? Thanks

These are all stereo plugins. Aural series is surround.

Check out voxengo, most of their plugins are pretty good multi channel and not that expensive.

These are all stereo plugins. Aural series is surround.

Check out voxengo, most of their plugins are pretty good multi channel and not that expensive.
Ahhhh, thanks for the reply. I thought once input configuration show 7.1 means that manufacturers made their Vst3 compatible in multi channels?

Some plugins alliance plug ins does shows 7.1 at the input configuration as well, not sure they really support multichannel like pro q 3 does?

If you're in Nuendo, Steinberg's own "Tape" (part of each channel's built-in processing) will do a surprisingly good job instead - even in surround and 3D.

Top Bottom