What's new

Orchestral Tools announcements (Junkie XL Brass, Sine Player & FREE Layers) from the NAMM show floor

Do we really ANOTHER thread about this? There are two already.

Cant you put this here:

?

Cant you put this here:

?
I think its just a general OT name booth video - not specific to any of those topics.

Cant you put this here:

?
So... you're the thread police now? These are posts about NAMM as they relate to sample libraries.

I think erica missed the mark a little, no need to jump on her.

we all like namm right?? and by that we mean we never get to go because we aren't cool, but we enjoy the developers flexing on each other with new products and giving out good deals to show off in front of their developer friends

Do we really ANOTHER thread about this?
This was the first thing that popped in my mind after seeing the title of this thread.
Orchestral Tools announcements (Junkie XL Brass, Sine Player & FREE Layers) from the NAMM show floor

This was the first thing that popped in my mind after seeing the title of this thread.
Wonder if

"Orchestral Tools announcements
from the NAMM show floor(Junkie XL Brass, Sine Player & FREE Layers)"

would have been less misleading at first glance? I know we should read the whole title but still lol.

Like, dunno, just because it's NAMM does not IMO mean we need a new thread when it's all about Sine, JXLB and Layers again.

Uh, you don't need to attack me because I disagree with your political views.
WTF? I couldn't care less about your political views unless we're having an actual political discussion, which is not what this thread is about. This thread is clearly labeled re NAMM. If you aren't interested in what you consider to be repetitive threads then all you have to do is ignore them.

Top Bottom