What's new

New to the forum

Welcome! I'm fairly new around here myself but it seems a lot of very knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly people hang out here. I've learned quite a bit from lurking these forums already.

Hello and welcome! Have a look around and make use of the search function and you can find all manner of wonderful ideas, tips, and awful jokes. Never be afraid to ask a question if there is something you need to know. As a tip, it helps to do so on a thread that is currently active and is on the same general topic; that way more people with relevant interests are likely to see it.

There are a lot of great composers, musicians, and half-baked amateurs (hello!) on here and we are all looking to learn and/or help each other out.

Just, you know, beware of string libraries. Some people develop serious addictions...

Backatcha, Bee

Just installed SA Soaring High Strings. It will probably be the last string library I acquire today. . . probably

And warm welcome to VI-Control, Anteros -- Have fun!
Where do you call home these days?
I'm in Ottawa, Canada.

It's been cold and very snowy here for the past day so I'm wishing I was somewhere warmer right now. :)

Top Bottom