What's new

Hiya and welcome.

For starters;
  • @doctoremmet and @A.Dern are in charge of the cheese, wine, and dip here,
  • you can ask @Pictus or @PaulieDC anything that's tech- or cocktail-related,
  • @Trash Panda, @Pier, and @KEM are our resident deejays here (meaning it's mostly the Tenet and Oppenheimer soundtracks on repeat), and if you want to hear stories about moving to LA or learn about excessive use of distortion/the quickest way to get tinnitus - have a chat with them,
  • @EvilDragon's here to answer all your questions about Kontakt or about who put the turd in the punch bowl,
  • @babylonwaves'll talk your ears off about the latest additions to his fancy expression maps and is our reigning beer pong champion for eight years straight,
  • @Ben is here for you on all things VEPro and fantasy football,
  • @Markrs is your go-to-guy for discounts on VSTs and your designated afterparty-Uber driver,
  • there's little old me if you want to learn more about how not to compose or mix, bore you to bits with terrible jokes, or a little bit of highfalutin physics. I'd nick your dance partner if it wasn't for my lovely wife knocking me out cold every time, right before I start my Saturday Night Fever routine. It is what it is. 🤷‍♂️

And many, many more great people, all here to help. So ask away and have fun. :elephant:

Last edited:
Welcome and greetings from Santiago, Chile. Pedro Pascal doesn't shut up telling he's from here too and I can see Los Andes Mountains from my window.

A tip: Please think twice before purchasing a whole bundle at 50% since you may regret the product but love the discount, which sounds weird, but it happens.

Top Bottom