What's new

Mac Studio (New Hardware Mac Computer)!!!!

Similar issue with me. I used Apple Pay and had no idea about the £2,000 limit. And apparently Apple didn’t bother to tell me at the checkout either (ridiculous!), so it was declined. Rang my bank who couldn’t do anything. Then rang Apple and had to try again with my bank card. The estimated delivery date did change from 21st Match to 1st April a few days later but I don’t think it was because of the payment problem, but the lockdowns in China.
It is a strange thing. I got an authorization text when I ordered it, and I immediately okayed it. Then the payment was declined when they processed it a week later.

My mom called me and told me I had a package and my heart almost stopped thinking my Mac Studio came in early, I ran upstairs and it was just some guitar picks I ordered recently…
4635E642-7DAB-4A6E-9761-61572A7BDA68.gif
Which picks?
I just got my first ever order from V-Picks (I normally use Fender Thin but I am liking the V-Picks - which are far from thin)

If you are a guitar player, and buying a bunch of different orchestra libraries, you really owe it to yourself to get a variety of picks and see how they affect the sound of your playing on different instruments. If you have clients, it's a must. IMG_1472.jpg
Exactly - I have an assortment of picks made of different materials:

plastic
acrylic
stainless steel
wood
nylon
glass

@KEM UPS now says it left China and will deliver by the 31st; Apple says the 4th.

UPS hasn’t changed for me but Apple is now saying the 4th, I’ll probably just give up on tracking it and let it get here when it gets here lol

If you are a guitar player, and buying a bunch of different orchestra libraries, you really owe it to yourself to get a variety of picks and see how they affect the sound of your playing on different instruments. If you have clients, it's a must. IMG_1472.jpg

Thankfully that search is completely over for me, for what I play and how I play it the Misha Mansoor Dunlop’s are perfect!!

I didn't realize that my bank had a $2.5k limit on my card, so it was declined when Apple processed it. This all transpired at 3:00 am, so it was 6 hours before I got the situation rectified. I am still showing ship dates April 7-14, but I suspect that this moved me way back in the queue. :roflmao:
I had a similar thing happen last year with my macbook pro. I did a chat with apple support and they sorted it then and there (put the charge thru correctly in 2 different pieces) and there was no final delay. Other option is to call your bank to allow a one time larger charge - apple usually tries a second time in about 24hours if I remember rightly.

Wow, you folks are so fortunate. i ordered my Studio Ultra here in Canada, the day it was announced, and was informed it would be 6-7 weeks (April 27-May 2) before it arrived, and my account hasn’t shown any change since then.

UPS is now saying Thursday for me but none of the tracking details have changed, still says on the way in Shanghai

I ordered on March 9, and mine has moved to "preparing to ship" as of today. Arrival date is still April 7-14.

Top Bottom