What's new

Komplete Kontrol - 25 seconds to open

JohannesR

Hi there,

I just tried to open an instance of Komplete Kontrol in Cubase (I haven't been using it so far). I tried several times, and it takes around 25 seconds to open one instance of Komplete Kontrol as opposed to 5 seconds to open an instance of Kontakt directly in Cubase. Is this normal behaviour?

Cheers!

Was going to write about this. People really use KK? Several times I wanted to integrate it to my workflow with each update but I wait around 20-30 seconds for it to open on latest Logic and Mojave on two different systems and I always gave up.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Thanks for the input. I mean first instances of NI plugins are slow to load in general (Kontakt- Battery) but KK is just unbearable.

I looked into it briefly, and there are a lot of complaints over at NIs forums as well.

I would really like to use it for a few patches I load locally, but the loading time renders it completely unusable. I think it’s gotten even worse.

Komplete Kontrol is all about creativity and workflow which is kind of ironic, because I can’t think of anything that kills my creativity more effectively than having to wait 40 (it’s gone up) seconds before you even can start selecting a sound.

Top Bottom