What's new

Free : Newfangled Audio Pendulate jrrshop

Would be great if someone could confirm that it works for him/her, for me it dont. I got a link, I am locked in with Eventide but there is nothing on the site where the link leads, no download, just "if you have problems". Nothing under my products orders and it is not in the "register a new product" list. I have written to JRRSHOP already but maybe someone else get it to work :sad:

Would be great if someone could confirm that it works for him/her, for me it dont. I got a link, I am locked in with Eventide but there is nothing on the site where the link leads, no download, just "if you have problems". Nothing under my products orders and it is not in the "register a new product" list. I have written to JRRSHOP already but maybe someone else get it to work :sad:
Same situation here

Yep ... same problem here. Link is probably not activated yet. Sounds like a nice free giveaway though ...

Still not working here. I have cleared browser cache, used another browser, still the same "if you have problems" site :sad:

Transverb, could you tell how the site looks when its working for you ? Link to download or ?

Have you tried to open the downloaded zip ? Tried 3 times now, wondering it has 0 kb and of course gives an error while trying to open.....I think I am done with this :eek:

Top Bottom