What's new

Audiobro Modern Scoring Strings

So, I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the MSS page basically omits any mention of the "legato" system, which is interesting, but based on the fact that I found the legatos share the same attack types as the sustains, the following is pretty interesting.

1613347092462.png

EDIT: Proof of claim, if anyone missed it:

1613347210741.png

I really hope for a review by @Cory Pelizzari before the intro price sale ends. I think this will be unlikely though as it might conflict with his machine upgrade plans/budget at the time being. Besides, I doubt I can resist the temptation to insta-buy in the meantime...
He said very specifically on Youtube community that he wouldn't be unless given an NFR copy, which was unlikey to happen in his words.

So, I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the MSS page basically omits any mention of the "legato" system, which is interesting, but based on the fact that I found the legatos share the same attack types as the sustains, the following is pretty interesting.

1613347092462.png

EDIT: Proof of claim, if anyone missed it:

1613347210741.png
Yes this is one thing that always disappointed me with strings libraries, excited to see this.

Top Bottom