What's new

Albion Tundra

Baronvonheadless

For those who use this, I'm confused about one section. I don't see anything in the walkthrough video or the manual or anywhere online but:

In the Brunnel Loops section there's the category of construction kits. I'm unfamiliar with these, this is my first Albion, but when I click on any of them I get no sound.

Did the samples not download right or something? There's a creator patch category by HZ and then Tempo synced...and I'm not getting anything from those.
The arctic combos, raw presets, and dev kits all work.

Sorry if this was posted somewhere on this forum but I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance! This is my first Albion library.

This confused me too a few years ago. You need to click into banks A and B on Edna engine to load a sample from the available sounds with construction kits. Very good for mixing the available sounds together.

When you click on bank A or B there should be a tool down menu with available. Click on it to load.

Same application in the Stevenson section to.

Hope this helps.

This confused me too a few years ago. You need to click into banks A and B on Edna engine to load a sample from the available sounds with construction kits. Very good for mixing the available sounds together.

When you click on bank A or B there should be a tool down menu with available. Click on it to load.

Same application in the Stevenson section to.

Hope this helps.
When I click on them it just says 'none-example 1' etc. and I'm still not getting any sounds
Am I misunderstanding?

That's weird, I'm sure there should be a sample pool there. It's been awhile since I last used this part of Albion 5.

Maybe try popping an email to Spitfire Support to ask.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Good luck

That's weird, I'm sure there should be a sample pool there. It's been awhile since I last used this part of Albion 5.

Maybe try popping an email to Spitfire Support to ask.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Good luck
No worries, thanks for trying to help!

"Construction kit" here probably means importing your own samples. I think you have to edit the Kontakt instrument itself, i.e. click on the wrench icon and add your own samples, groups and zones. The empty patches only contain presets for the effects. At least that was my understanding at the time, but didn't bother with it further. Even though I think Tundra is a very good library, the Brunel Loops are not for me....

Click on the wrench
wrench.jpg

Click "group editor", then "Example layer 1", then drag & drop any sample into the large grid, adjust its range (left and right border), done.
If for example done with Pulse.wav, should look like this:
wavdrop.jpg

Last edited:
"Construction kit" here probably means importing your own samples. I think you have to edit the Kontakt instrument itself, i.e. click on the wrench icon and add your own samples, groups and zones. The empty patches only contain presets for the effects. At least that was my understanding at the time, but didn't bother with it further. Even though I think Tundra is a very good library, the Brunel Loops are not for me....

Click on the wrench
wrench.jpg

Click "group editor", then "Example layer 1", then drag & drop any sample into the large grid, adjust its range (left and right border), done.
If for example done with Pulse.wav, should look like this:
wavdrop.jpg
Ah I see, I guess I’m probably out of luck then in that regard. I have the kontakt player not kontakt full.
Yeah the loops in tundra are pretty cool but feel a little dated compared to everything else. Some of their $29 libraries have similar or more interesting loops. Neo has some cool loops from what I’ve seen in demos but I’m truly out of money now hahahaha

Top Bottom