What's new

8Dio 60% sale using code 60DIO - Silka FREE with spend over $250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something or does the personal 50% off code not work any more with the bundler? I did both Ostinato Woodwinds, Ostinato Brasses and a little filler so I came over $400. Then once tried my personal code and afterwards crea20, but only crea20 stays.
The other way, first crea30 and then my personal code did not work, either.

As far as I read the 8Dio threads the Bundler should not work for the personal code from the Salsa Bundle on but everything earlier on the list and none sale items should work. :confused:
It seems more that it's generally not possible to combine 2 codes. Am I wrong? Is it still working at some of you?

As far as I read the 8Dio threads the Bundler should not work for the personal code from the Salsa Bundle on but everything earlier on the list and none sale items should work.
Nope. The 50% discount coupon can be stacked with OLD sale prices, but does not work with newly announced sales (such as the Salsa ones) that have been placed online AFTER the coupon came into play.

Edit: to be even more clear > the stacking of more than one coupon has never been possible

Last edited:
Artisan Brass is a fantastic addition for those already owning the rest of Century Brass though...

That being said: @8Dio News - I too am convinced that it was David Gilmour @robgb who was responsible for a lot of people being aware of the original Anthology deal. Because of him I went and got it (and while I was at it, also got... oh let’s see... Neo 1, ALL Ostinato products including the new winds, AGE bundle, a bunch of Blendstruments, Blackbird, Circle Strings, Everwave and Legion 66 + Batucada). Whaddasay? Can’t we give the poor fellow a nice package filled to the brim with all of Century Strings and Brass, wrapped with a beautiful red ribbon? (In a figure 8 ofcourse).

Make a media moment out of it. @robgb is the Kudell of the 8Dio Universe. My own fanboyism pales in comparison.

❤️
Did you miss his thread about Spitfire Studio Strings as the only string library he would never need? I put that on my wishlist. I took up the 8dio deal long before his thread. Rewarding people with products because of a thread would encourage people to do the same behavior with some expectations. Plus it would make me very jealous. Rob is one of the few opinions, posts I make sure to read. I loved the title of his thread.

The wonderful thing about 8dio is they still use Kontakt and you can avoid dealing with the proprietary downloaders that I find so annoying. Licensing and delivery are my top choices in buying.

Did you miss his thread about Spitfire Studio Strings as the only string library he would never need? I put that on my wishlist. I took up the 8dio deal long before his thread. Rewarding people with products because of a thread would encourage people to do the same behavior with some expectations. Plus it would make me very jealous. Rob is one of the few opinions, posts I make sure to read. I loved the title of his thread.

The wonderful thing about 8dio is they still use Kontakt and you can avoid dealing with the proprietary downloaders that I find so annoying. Licensing and delivery are my top choices in buying.
I guess I missed that. And to be clear: I wouldn’t want any vendor to step in and give away stuff for opinions. To be even more clear: I’ve had people accuse me of being some kind of paid influencer for Xsample, which is completely ludicrous haha. No worries, I pay for my libraries like the rest of us.

So, I was just joking around as usual. And yes, the delivery system used by 8Dio is pretty flawless. Can’t wait for SoundPaint to arrive and hear all the mayhem about them leaving Kontakt hahaha. Or do you gather it is something they built inside of Kontakt?

Orrrr it is a bundle of Borosilicate Bells and the Century Brass Try-pack.
Borosilicate Bells ? That’s their new library? Seriously?

I don’t think they actually have that try pack. Or they do ?
Well, I know they do have some try packs but I don’t know about this.

Well, dang - had to get Aura, too.
Speaking of Aura, have you checked the end date of its sale? I checked it like yesterday? It read 5/20.

If you don’t have it, you should get it by now or say, tomorrow? Looks like they gonna take it off soon coz it’s on sale beyond the specified end date. But you see, I think that’s the generosity of 8Dio. They let people have their thoughts thoroughly, before they give it a run.

Borosilicate Bells ? That’s their new library? Seriously?

I don’t think they actually have that try pack. Or they do ?
Are you kidding me? This is one of their most revered pieces of sample gold.

Kids these days, running around talking about samples without even having some BASIC knowledge. Sacrilege! ;)

Speaking of Aura, have you checked the end date of its sale? I checked it like yesterday? It read 5/20.

If you don’t have it, you should get it by now or say, tomorrow? Looks like they gonna take it off soon coz it’s on sale beyond the specified end date. But you see, I think that’s the generosity of 8Dio. They let people have their thoughts thoroughly, before they give it a run.
it's already a done deal.

I went to go buy Century Woodwinds with my 50% off code, but ran into a slight problem. I think I have the rest of the Century libraries. It is the only one left to get.

So I bought a Fire Trumpet instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom