What's new

VWinds: Flutes - Intro price ends tomorrow!

AcousticsampleS

vwindsflutessceen-600x401.png

We are delighted to announce that the final orchestral library in our VWinds collection, VWinds Flutes, is now available to purchase! Available at a special introductory price of €149/$169 through April 30th.

Despite its miniature size (~1.6Gb download size for all instruments) and extremely light footprint (low CPU, 120Mb RAM per flute), VWinds Flutes offers an incredibly realistic, expressive and versatile sound, through 127 degrees of modulation and velocity, all whilst providing the same responsiveness and playability as all other VSeries libraries.

VWinds Flutes is made up of 9 individually-recorded flutes:
2 Flutes, 2 Alto Flutes, 2 Bass Flutes, 2 Piccolos and 1 Contrabass Flute, all performed by world-class musicians.

Demo playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/FHQmP6ajD9Da9uz86

With this library we have also added a whole range of new features and enhancements - all of these can be seen in detail in the walkthrough video here:

Last edited:
Now that you have completed all major orchestral woodwinds, is there going to be any package deal for all the woodwinds together? (Flutes, Clarinets, Double Reeds)

I had been holding off on getting the Clarinets and Double Reeds until the Flutes came out so that I could configure everything at the same time in my template.

Acousticsamples, I have to tell you, I watched a lot of deals on other stuff go by because I was saving and waiting for these to go on sale. Glad that is over! They sound just lovely and inspire me to write more for woodwinds.

Last edited:
Same boat, a bundle would be nice ...
The demos sound very convincing to my ears! If only all three concert VWinds would get intro pricing I would pick them up all three now.
They have a built in bundle system. If you buy a bunch of stuff they keep taking percentage off of price.

Btw.. these are just beautiFULLLL. I only played around with them for 2 minutes and they sound so perfect. Reminds me of my favorite anime series from back in the day when they would have these amazing flutes from real recordings. I never thought I'd be able to play such amazing sounds on my computer!!! Wow!! Magic!

Congratulations on the new release! Another truly amazing library bought on release-day from yourselves! XD

I was going to wait 2 days until pay-day but caved! 🤣

I somehow missed the teaser and literally this morning I was thinking about how great it would be if these came soon... Wonderful news, sounds absolutely amazing!

It's Cinematic Studio Strings :)

Might sound a bit unusual as I have weird mic set-ups - one of the demos is on 2x Spots only, the orchestral ones are on 'Room' only, etc etc.

There are live musicians in the demos though - the percussion player in the Jungle Book excerpt was recorded live

Top Bottom