What's new

Sonokinetic May Day Mayhem Sale - Ended

Sonokinetic BV

Boutique Sampling
Sonokinetic May Day Mayhem Sale  - Ended

Two weeks of May-hem. Up to 60% OFF!

I have had my eye on Noir for awhile, and being that it was not in the 2023 12 Days of Christmas extravaganza, perhaps. . .
One point of order, however--it's listed as 74+GB uncompressed (24 bit): Can anyone who has it figure the actual/compressed footprint?
(I'm guessing that there isn't a 16 bit Noir available)

Hmm! YAY! I can complete my.... um guess not?

YOUR
ORCHESTRAL PERFORMANCE BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
ORCHESTRAL PLAY BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
OSTINATO BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
SOUND DESIGN BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
WORLD INSTRUMENT BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
ORCHESTRAL BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
COMPLETE BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

:grin:

I really thought there was something I didn't have.

Hmm! YAY! I can complete my.... um guess not?

YOUR
ORCHESTRAL PERFORMANCE BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
ORCHESTRAL PLAY BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
OSTINATO BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
SOUND DESIGN BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
WORLD INSTRUMENT BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
ORCHESTRAL BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

YOUR
COMPLETE BUNDLE IS COMPLETE!

:grin:

I really thought there was something I didn't have.
We're working on some exciting new products - actually finishing up the scores as we speak and heading for recordings later this month!

If you're taking suggestions....Fantasy needs a sequel. Would love to see it done with darker phrases. Castlevania/Dracula style similar to your Fantasy library would be amazing.

Just like Fantasy, it would be an instabuy
Ha that would be a bit short notice for these recordings, but I think that would be a cool future product for sure!

@Sonokinetic BV I've noticed that the Oud and Sultan Drums bought as a bundle (donation for the earthquake victims) are still not being recognised by the system as it adds them to the cart when trying to complete any bundle that contains them.

May someone recall me the average discount for Christmas sale? :)
I seem to recall these are in line with those. What I remember is 50% off newer libraries, 60% off older. So the deals on older libraries might be a bit better, but you have to wait 7 months, and the library you want may not be on offer.

May someone recall me the average discount for Christmas sale? :)
I seem to recall these are in line with those. What I remember is 50% off newer libraries, 60% off older. So the deals on older libraries might be a bit better, but you have to wait 7 months, and the library you want may not be on offer.
Christmas sale is bigger. And there are always a few libraries that are significantly more discounted. No guarantee they will be the ones you want though, but they aren't always the older stuff either.

Fantasy for €99 and 80 for €80 were the big ones I remember from the most recent Christmas sale. I think Indie was also €99.

So for a specific library you want, it's a choice between getting a great discount now, or wait several months for a chance at a higher discount. But if you lose the gamble, you're likely be waiting a year before it goes on sale again for 50% off.

Christmas sale is bigger. And there are always a few libraries that are significantly more discounted. No guarantee they will be the ones you want though, but they aren't always the older stuff either.

Fantasy for €99 and 80 for €80 were the big ones I remember from the most recent Christmas sale. I think Indie was also €99.

So for a specific library you want, it's a choice between getting a great discount now, or wait several months for a chance at a higher discount. But if you lose the gamble, you're likely be waiting a year before it goes on sale again for 50% off.
Here’s the list from 2023
Dec. 4 Fantasy for 99€
Dec. 5 Espressivo for 99€
Dec. 6 Indie for 99€, Indie 2 for 99€
Dec 7 idiophones 50€
Dec 8 80 for 80€
Dec. 9 percussion da Brazil 15€
Dec 10 tutti Vox 99€
Dec. 11 Sotto 99€
Dec. 12 ostinato quartet free to 500
Dec. 13 capriccio 99€
Dec. 14 accordion 25€
Dec. 15 strings 75€; strings and sordino strings 99€

So mostly 60% or greater.

Last edited:
@Sonokinetic BV I've noticed that the Oud and Sultan Drums bought as a bundle (donation for the earthquake victims) are still not being recognised by the system as it adds them to the cart when trying to complete any bundle that contains them.
I will forward this to Amit right now, thanks for reporting the issue!

I saw your banner advert before seeing this thread. I pounced: and with that, The Carnival was finally mine. Oh, sweet, sweet barrel organs that I don't particularly need right now but have yearned for so very long!
I hope you enjoy them! And thanks for confirming these banner ads work :) We figured this place is where the real VI aficionados hang :)

I hope you enjoy them! And thanks for confirming these banner ads work :) We figured this place is where the real VI aficionados hang :)
I've been enjoying them all day! They are just such lovely, joyful, atmospheric - and potentially utterly horrific - instruments!

And yes, advertising on this site really does work in my case. I can easily miss announcement posts but catch the banner.

Top Bottom