What's new

Sampletekk 4Knob Upright For HALion

Only have HALion Sonic SE Free ( for terrific SAMPLE Fuel libs ). Will this host 4 Knob Upright ?

SampleTEKK does not show this in their product list. 🥲

Only have HALion Sonic SE Free ( for terrific SAMPLE Fuel libs ). Will this host 4 Knob Upright ?

SampleTEKK does not show this in their product list. 🥲
This is being released through Steinberg and it does support the Free HALionSE player. Here is the link (also in the video description).

this looked really nice so I purchased along with the earlier 4Knob Pop. But now I can't install it. I get an error, "Steinberg Library Manager privileged helper has wrong version (-1, -1)". So installed the latest and got the same error. Did some research and found I'm not the only person but no-one has published a resolution. And there is no way I can contact Steinberg support. Any ideas? Or have I just thrown a couple of hundred dollars away?

• Sad
Reactions: CGR
this looked really nice so I purchased along with the earlier 4Knob Pop. But now I can't install it. I get an error, "Steinberg Library Manager privileged helper has wrong version (-1, -1)". So installed the latest and got the same error. Did some research and found I'm not the only person but no-one has published a resolution. And there is no way I can contact Steinberg support. Any ideas? Or have I just thrown a couple of hundred dollars away?
Sorry to hear that. I feel your pain. I recently picked up the 4Knob Pop D during the recent sale and found the whole installation process a huge hassle. Finally somehow got it working but never again for me with Steinberg instruments.

I've just had a reply from AskNet, looks like they are the customer facing portal for Steinberg. I was impressed with the speed and tone of their reply so here's hoping they will get something sorted.

I just bought and installed the 4Knob Upright.
I also have the 4Knob Pop D version. I recall that I did have difficulty installing Halion SE and that first product. This time the install of 4Knob Upright finished without any problems on Windows 10. The process was fairly simple.
Glad I got it. The variety of sounds is real nice.
Simeon's demo is of course what got me to buy it.
Steinberg should pay Simeon for the great demos of both 4Knob pianos.
Anybody know what brand and model of piano the upright is?
That information seems to be missing from the Steinberg web site. Maybe I missed it.

Top Bottom