What's new

[Daniela Mars Woodwinds] Part II: Concert Flute Out NOW (Sale: $40)

Features you'd like MOST

• Total voters
The development of this woodwind collection is looking fantastic, just out of curiosity though will this collection replace the Master Solo Woodwinds collection and if so will owners receive or be entitled to an upgrade or crossgrade at all?
+1 For knowing if MSW owners would see some help? I've just used the flute, and it reminded me what a nice sound it can make (mic placements can present a close breathy sound to something more ambient). MSW Flute here at 1 minute in:

I like the idea of extended range from bass instruments - much overlooked. Keep us updated with progress.

A vintage mix. Something out of the 60's 70s or 80s.
A very interesting idea - I'd love to know whether there is a specific type of vintage sound you'd be interested in, or are you thinking more generally in terms of a tape/old mic/old pre style sound which is nice and rough around the edges?

It would be really great if there was a color rgb palette tool to change the background color as you wish. Something that I always really like to have in every orchestral library. Every user have a distinctive color on track for every section in a daw as preference. Imagine to freely chose the background color to match your daw track color…
OK we're doing this - confirmed

Do you guys ever look at your own website? The link in your signature still has Christmas decorations up… I mention this because it lines up with you not fixing bugs in your old libraries and I wonder if this will change going forwards.
Been just a little bit since we posted on VI so the signature lingered - In fairness we did just recently release a very substantive legato update to a library which is quite a few years old, and definitely do not intend to stop :)

Been just a little bit since we posted on VI so the signature lingered - In fairness we did just recently release a very substantive legato update to a library which is quite a few years old, and definitely do not intend to stop :)
Not here to rain on anyone’s parade but it’s just bugs I wrote in about were never addressed and I’d like to see that change before I get excited about anything new.

And for instance this web page has had ‘coming soon’ placeholder videos since its release in 2018… 6 years ago. https://www.auddict.com/angelstrings

Happy to be see QC step up for this release if it happens, and love that you’re responding to feedback like the colours above, so let’s see. Over to you…

Top Bottom