What's new

Kontakt upgrade 50% off etc.

Winder why I dont get these notifications from NI ? Anyways thanks I have passed this on to someone this will help very much.

... and next month Kontakt 6 will be there.... . :)

Maybe, what on earth could have that isnt there already. enhancements on existing stuff ?

Stability?

I Use 5.3 in Mavericks and between it and Logic Pro X I must lose an hour a day minimum due to crashing. :evil:

Oops, that is sad. I am on Windows and never had a problem with a Kontakt Sampler... .

... and next month Kontakt 6 will be there.... . :)

Maybe, what on earth could have that isnt there already. enhancements on existing stuff ?

Stability?

I Use 5.3 in Mavericks and between it and Logic Pro X I must lose an hour a day minimum due to crashing. :evil:

Oops, that is sad. I am on Windows and never had a problem with a Kontakt Sampler... .

I'm seriously tempted to going back to windows. The problem started with 5.2. Everything was fine before then. I contacted NI with information which I must admit, they went as far as they could. I cannot downgrade back to 5.1 because I have Batch resaved my nki's. It's damn annoying and obviously affects ones creative flow.

Other than stability issues it's a tidy bit of software. :)

Top Bottom