What's new

Kontakt Updates (current version: 7.10.2)

This sticky thread is not at all about Native Access issues. Please let's keep this thread to just Kontakt updates. :)
Ok. So as NA and Kontakt 7 are seemingly interlinked, is there a sticky thread that covers both Native Access 2 and Kontakt 7+ ?

I am not sure if all Logic issues regarding mk3 are sorted out. IIRC at least one of those crash inducing issues is actually on Apple's side to fix.

Recently I've been finding that the PV button isn't visible when I add an instrument to the rack.

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 7.33.58 PM.png

I can get it back by clicking the AUX button, or minimizing and maximizing the instrument headers. But this shouldn't be necessary, should it? I'm on 7.9.0, Sonoma.

Reactions: bdr
Kontakt 7.10.2 is now available in Native Access!
I can't see a changelog anywhere other than Native Access, and it doesn't seem possible to copy text from there. However, there's a 4 fixes and a lot of new known issues, including "intermittently long load times and visual stalls when loading certain libraries in Logic Pro".

I'm pretty depressed that the insanely long plugin load times that many Windows users have had since 7.0 - 18 months ago - still haven't progressed to the status of a "known issue".

Unfortunately, at least for me "Fixed" bullet number one is not fixed. That's the one that I have been waiting for, but I just updated to Kontakt 7.10.2 and I still get crashes when loading instruments in Logic. <sad face>

It is under investigation right now. Turns out it's not as simple of a thing to pinpoint, after all.
That's something - thanks Mario. I'd have though that fine work done by someone here who could see the bazillion processes called when it launched would be a good starting point at least.

Hi, what is the most stable version for Sonoma ? 7.10.2 crashes constantly on Monterey/Intel/Logic but I'm moving to a new mac studio M2. Thank you

Unfortunatly I tried to go back to 7.9 but I saved a session using 7.10 and it won't recall multis in Kontakt. I get blank instances. I even tried to save and reload them in 7.9 but the message that it has been saved with a newer version pops up. Gotta wait for the next upgrade. I feel like kontakt is getting more and more complex with Mk3 keyboards, new browser, new NKS and become a
a truly labyrinthine system ! Hope new logic 11 next week won't be the same :)

Top Bottom