What's new

Introducing: Space Age Voices!

Bought.
Wonderful as every library you did, Jared.

Now I‘m dreaming of a smooth Bossa Nova style Vocal FollowUp.
Maybe with some simple syllables & builder?
Anyway, I'm excited to see what you have on offer next time.
I can repeat the first part of the post: Bought, and a wonderful library again!

I'll object to the second part, because I'd rather see strings, brass and woodwinds additions to the Space Age Orchestra family first :)

@Marsen: I've had good results for smooth vocals with Synthesizer V for Bossa-style vocals in combination with Space Age Rhythm and Space Age Pop, actually.

I've had good results for smooth vocals with Synthesizer V for Bossa-style vocals in combination with Space Age Rhythm and Space Age Pop, actually.
Great to hear. Which vocals worked best for you?
And also: In english or portuguese too?

(Sorry, don’t want to derail the thread any further.)
+1 for more woods, brass, strings for SAO

I've used Saki for this with very high settings for softness and airiness. Language was Japanese... Although I know from other projects that Saki does fine in English, too. I don't think there is a Portuguese dictionary yet.

Would it be possible to reveal the name of the wonderful singer in this library?

Seems in this day and age it feels more and more urgent to know the real singer, to distinguish it from all of the AI generated "voices" and give it a little extra "street credibility". After the AI "invasion", using samples suddenly feels so much more authentic.

Last edited:
Speaking of AI- generated voices....I just did a quick test pairing this with Solaris (SynthV) for some random bap-bap- vocal lines for a song I'm working and I was completely blown away for the possibilities.

Would it be possible to reveal the name of the wonderful singer in this library?

Seems in this day and age it feels more and more urgent to know the real singer, to distinguish it from all of the AI generated "voices" and give it a little extra "street credibility". After the AI "invasion", using samples suddenly feels so much more authentic.
Hi there,

At the performers request, I’m going to keep their identity confidential. However I can give you a hint. There are three singers. Two of them are known (in part) for their association with the Steely Dan/Donald Fagen musical orbit and one of them for collaborations with Snarky Puppy and Charlie Hunter (among others).

Last edited:
Top Bottom