What's new

Hi, from sunny / rainy / windy Scotland

Howler

Morning all, thanks for the join-up, hoping to "meet" and learn from folks in here... I've been fiddling around with the idea of making my own music since buying a Korg Kronos about 5 years ago, although I've since sold it and now just have a MIDI controller and an obscene amount of plugins that are criminally underused. I go by "Howler" on here, and on Soundcloud.

:)

Morning all, thanks for the join-up, hoping to "meet" and learn from folks in here... I've been fiddling around with the idea of making my own music since buying a Korg Kronos about 5 years ago, although I've since sold it and now just have a MIDI controller and an obscene amount of plugins that are criminally underused. I go by "Howler" on here, and on Soundcloud.

:)
There are a couple Howler's on Soundcloud, would love to hear your stuff!

There are a couple Howler's on Soundcloud, would love to hear your stuff!
Yeah, I realised that just after I created my profile. :D This is mine :

Not much on there yet, and been stuck in a creative rut since the start of the year. :-/

Scotland is lovely!

The Scottish people were also consistently among the nicest and most helpful people we've met in the UK and EU. We didn't make it further north than Stirling, but hope to.

One part of my family had come from Ayr sometime in the mid to late 1800s. Loggers, miners, servants, and a number of scoundrels, all trying to get by.

(caveat: I'm from, and live in, Seattle in the USA so may be a little biased about the weather)

Top Bottom